Prehistoric Planet dinosaurs

In a few days the new documentary series prehistoric planet releases. It would be nice seeing some species in the game.
These are the ones confirmed wich would be nice seeing them in the game
Belzebufo
Barbaridactylus
Nyctosaurus
Tuarangisaurus
Qianzhousaurus
Nanuqsaurus
Olorotitan
Struthiosaurus

7 Likes

I agree 100%, we need more dinosaurs that are at least know, unlike some of the other dinosaurs.

2 Likes

Maybe a new scientifically accurate raptor. I loved the one in the trailer

3 Likes

Yep If it’s a new species we don’t have. Unless it’s a velociraptor

1 Like

Yea but Velociraptor didn’t live in the Nemegt formation where the Tarbo and unidentified raptor live
Maybe Adasaurus?

2 Likes

Well there are some incomplete theropod remains where velociraptor lived that some say could be tarbosaurus. But yeah since it’s probably the nemegt formation it probably isn’t velociraptor

1 Like

I do believe that velociraptor lived alongside tarbosaurus

1 Like

It did not
You probably got that info from an outdated Dino documentary

1 Like

Atrociraptor?

1 Like

Atrociraptor is from Canada. Pretty far away from Tarbosaurus

2 Likes

Could be adasaurus

1 Like

Oh in that case Achillobator? Maybe Halzkaraptor?

1 Like

I’m pretty positive they’re Canadian

1 Like

I just checked. Everything says they did that I can find

1 Like

All known specimens of Velociraptor have been found in the Campanian Djadochta formation from about 75 to 71 million years ago
Velociraptor lived there along with dinosaurs like Oviraptor, Protoceratops, and Pinacosaurus
Tarbosaurus is found from the different rocks of the Nemegt and Shubashi formations which were slightly later probably from the early Maastrichtian about 70 MYA
Tarbosaurus lived there along with creatures like Saurolophus, Saiachania, Tarchia, Nemegtosaurus, Therizinosaurus, Alioramus, Rinchenia, Deinocheirus, and Gallimimus.

These websites, which I checked out, were not maintained by professional paleontologists and were probably influenced by dinosaur documentaries like Chased By Dinosaurs, Dinosaurs Alive!, and Tarbosaurus the Mightiest Ever which all inaccurately portrayed Tarbosaurus and Velociraptor living together.

3 Likes

Can u provide a website or source so that I may read it myself.

2 Likes

Try Wikipedia

1 Like
4 Likes

@CarChar08 @Jahq

1 Like

@Albertoplays111 Yes they were both discovered in Mongolia but in different formations and from different times

2 Likes