Ludia Forums

Prehistoric Wolf Pack UK are recruiting! (10/10 alliance)

The Prehistoric Wolf Pack Uk have 5 new openings. We’re a very friendly alliance with knowledgeable players who will always strive to help.

• We are looking for players who are very active, battle and join in with all tournaments.
  • We usually come anywhere in the top 30 for alliance championships and with your help we could better that!
  • We achieve 10/10 every week.
  • We have shared access to 2 level 20 sanctuaries. We have our own voted for sanctuary too.
  • We also have a dedicated team of hardcore raiders to help you through any raid.

There are a couple of rules, but nothing hard to follow whatsoever :slightly_smiling_face: We also ask you join our group on discord. There you will find raid strategies, tips and tricks from very experianced players, free cash links, all up coming events and info. It’s basically everything you need for the game in one place :blush:

1 Like

Is it real or fake?

It’s 110% real :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I believe you, can you show me?

I’m the leader of this alliance and I can assure you that we are real :rofl:

can I join your alliance I am level 20 in game

Hey, what is the required trophy amount, i have only 500 tho😁

Message me on discord :slightly_smiling_face: Shizzy22#7145

@ShizzyTheWolf please accept my friend request

We still have two spots available to join Prehistoric Wolf pack UK .
Drop us a message if interested and wanna know more

The Prehistoric Wolf Pack Uk have 2 openings. We’re a friendly alliance with knowledgeable players who will always help.

• We are looking for players who are pretty active, battle plenty and a very keen Intrest in tournaments.
  • We usually come anywhere in the top 30 - although this month we ranked lower due to having a few open places in the alliance. That being said, we still got rank 8 rewards like we normally do in alliance championships, and with your help we could better that!
  • We achieve 10/10 every week without fail.
  • We have shared access to 2 level 20 sanctuaries. We also have our own voted for sanctuary too.
  • We have a dedicated team of hardcore raiders to help you through any raid.
  • We’re pretty generous with donations and also hold a gold rush event over the weekend to help boost your coins.

There are a couple of rules, but nothing hard to follow whatsoever :slightly_smiling_face: We also ask you join our group on discord. There you will find raid strategies, tips and tricks from experianced players, free cash links, all up coming events and info. It’s basically everything you need for the game in one place :blush:
We currently have 2 opeinings. If your intrested or would like to know more about us, please don’t hesitate to message me :grin:

1 Like

We have 7-8 players 5000+ trophies looking for alliance do you have space?

Hey I’m leader of Prehistoric wolf pack UK I’ve sent you a message to your inbox .