Prehistoric world

`the prehistoric world, chapter 1

***>
we are starting a new era, it is the year 2150, the age of dinosaurs will return once again.

my name is peter land, i am the general director of this project and i would like to count on your support.

It’s been a long time since ingen tried to create jurassic park and jurassic world, both projects were a disaster.
but this time I think we have the ability to not make the same mistakes of the past, first of all I have acquired ingenuity and made changes from the board of directors to the work staff, I have acquired the 5 islands of death and we have managed to modify them our convention, making the islands perfect.

it does not matter how much has been spent as it is a long-term investment.

as you may know, scientific advances were not long in coming, now we have at our disposal complete fossils of some dinosaurs and we have begun the extraction of DNA from these fossil remains. the DNA will be pure and will not be mixed with anything to avoid the hybrid gene, since our goal is to be able to create dinosaurs with their pure DNA without alterations.***

I have to tell you that erasing the traces of the volcanic eruption on Isla Nublar has not been easy, but we achieved our goal. Isla Nublar has been divided into 3 sections, the Mesozoic World section, the Aquatic World section and finally the Cenozoic World section. the mesozoic world is being finished, it currently has 2 valleys and a long automated route, the valley of herbivores and the valley of carnivores, the enclosures have been improved since it has 4 retaining walls of the best quality and its capacity to allow the visualization of the different assets, not only that since all the enclosures of both valleys have a security mechanism, which allows movement from the surface to the different vaults created to contain and protect the assets. We also have the aviary built in the southeast area of ​​the island, separated from the route by a chain of trees and a retaining wall. This aviary is a large building that allows for an automated tour of the different enclosures of this biodome, recreating the scenario prehistoric. The aquatic world is built in the middle of Isla Nublar and it is not only a pond or lake, it is the great enclosure that allows showing a marine tour never seen before, the enclosures were built in the same way. and last but not least, the Cenozoic world built inside the nublar island, shows us a tour inside a large prehistoric cave, it has a valley of herbivores and a valley of carnivores, the walls of the enclosures are of the same impenetrable components and their improvement allows us to take a look at their interior since, as all assets are different, they all have a suitable habitat. The enclosures of the Mesozoic and Cenozoic world have a drinking water channel that begins its journey in the first enclosure and ends in the great pond or the great lake, in the same way the aquatic world has an oxygen channel and one of drinking water for each enclosure. all that water comes from the sea, we took advantage of the great mountain to build inside it a huge machine that absorbs water from the ocean through a special pipe and, a few steps away, transforms it into drinking water that is sent throughout the cloud island by a large channel of underground pipes and they are the ones in charge of giving drinking water to all the enclosures. Because we built a machine that prevents the volcanic eruption by absorbing the lava and turning it into energy, we can say that the energy we use is improved Geothermal energy and the construction of a huge solar panel on the great mountain of Isla Nublar also uses solar energy. we can say that the energy we use is improved Geothermal energy and the construction of a huge solar panel on the great mountain of Isla Nublar also uses solar energy. in the 3 routes, mesozoic, aquatic and cenozoic we have built 3 large security towers with various functions, the first to monitor all the enclosures, security personnel accommodation and recharging, the security personnel in the prehistoric world are the new and improved droids automated security . Even if you think that depending on them could be a mistake, I tell you no, because they were programmed to obey me, their creator and any director, in this case you. Believe me I don’t trust people since in Jurassic park one of the factors that allowed the fall was the betrayal of Dennis his programmer. believe me it has not been easy, but it is not impossible either, buying fossil remains from museums in the world, we managed to search for fossil remains using a machine that shows images from under the earth, since it uses a molecular reaction I think , once the fossil its extraction was another step, in the same way we use a machine that allows us to unearth the fossil without damaging it, for the last step transport it here, to the fifth and last island of the 5 deaths, the island of grief. On Pena Island we built our base of operations, the first thing was a heliport, then it was the food laboratory, here food is created for herbivores, carnivores and piscivores, the shed where the fossils are deposited and the great laboratory of genetics where it is extracted, analyzed and allows the discovery of pure DNA, not only with that we create the great place where the miracle of life occurs. In this area, the assets will be tested once it is completed. In this island we have also brought the dinosaurs that they left behind at the end of Jurassic World since they are of the utmost importance for our project of pure dinosaur DNA.
`(hello dear community I am new to the group, I love Jurassic world, I have loved dinosaurs since I was a child, I must tell you that this is a long story. which will have several short parts. My dream is that one day I can write a good story that will make a script for a movie, game and others).

1 Like

I have to tell you that erasing the traces of the volcanic eruption on Isla Nublar has not been easy, but we achieved our goal. Isla Nublar has been divided into 3 sections, the Mesozoic World section, the Aquatic World section and finally the Cenozoic World section. the mesozoic world is being finished, it currently has 2 valleys and a long automated route, the valley of herbivores and the valley of carnivores, the enclosures have been improved since it has 4 retaining walls of the best quality and its capacity to allow the visualization of the different assets, not only that since all the enclosures of both valleys have a security mechanism, which allows movement from the surface to the different vaults created to contain and protect the assets. We also have the aviary built in the southeast area of ​​the island, separated from the route by a chain of trees and a retaining wall. This aviary is a large building that allows for an automated tour of the different enclosures of this biodome, recreating the scenario prehistoric. The aquatic world is built in the middle of Isla Nublar and it is not only a pond or lake, it is the great enclosure that allows showing a marine tour never seen before, the enclosures were built in the same way. and last but not least, the Cenozoic world built inside the nublar island, shows us a tour inside a large prehistoric cave, it has a valley of herbivores and a valley of carnivores, the walls of the enclosures are of the same impenetrable components and their improvement allows us to take a look at their interior since, as all assets are different, they all have a suitable habitat. The enclosures of the Mesozoic and Cenozoic world have a drinking water channel that begins its journey in the first enclosure and ends in the great pond or the great lake, in the same way the aquatic world has an oxygen channel and one of drinking water for each enclosure. all that water comes from the sea, we took advantage of the great mountain to build inside it a huge machine that absorbs water from the ocean through a special pipe and, a few steps away, transforms it into drinking water that is sent throughout the cloud island by a large channel of underground pipes and they are the ones in charge of giving drinking water to all the enclosures. Because we built a machine that prevents the volcanic eruption by absorbing the lava and turning it into energy, we can say that the energy we use is improved Geothermal energy and the construction of a huge solar panel on the great mountain of Isla Nublar also uses solar energy.

well guys second part, a little more about the pure dna project thank you and blessings

We can say that the energy we use is improved Geothermal energy and the construction of a huge solar panel on the great mountain of Isla Nublar also uses solar energy. in the 3 routes, mesozoic, aquatic and cenozoic we have built 3 large security towers with various functions, the first to monitor all the enclosures, security personnel accommodation and recharging, the security personnel in the prehistoric world are the new and improved droids automated security. Even if you think that depending on them could be a mistake, I tell you no, because they were programmed to obey me, their creator and any director, in this case you. Believe me I don’t trust people since in Jurassic park one of the factors that allowed the fall was the betrayal of Dennis his programmer. believe me it has not been easy, but it is not impossible either, buying fossil remains from museums in the world, we managed to search for fossil remains using a machine that shows images from under the earth, since it uses a molecular reaction I think, once the fossil its extraction was another step, in the same way we use a machine that allows us to unearth the fossil without damaging it, for the last step transport it here, to the fifth and last island of the 5 deaths, the island of grief. On Pena Island we built our base of operations, the first thing was a heliport, then it was the food laboratory, here food is created for herbivores, carnivores and piscivores, the shed where the fossils are deposited and the great laboratory of genetics where it is extracted, analyzed and allows the discovery of pure DNA, not only with that we create the great place where the miracle of life occurs. In this area, the assets will be tested once it is completed. In this island we have also brought the dinosaurs that they left behind at the end of Jurassic World since they are of the utmost importance for our project of pure dinosaur DNA.
With this part we are already getting an idea of ​​the pure DNA project and all the changes made to improve the functioning of the prehistoric world