Premiums in Packs

When will the new premiums be added to packs? Seriously. The longer it takes to add them the less time we have to get them. There’s no way to get them right now. We can’t even pay money for them.

Thanks. :kissing_heart:

8 Likes

I agree. I thought the packs would change once the new Season market arrived, or even better, at least one of them would be available in the Season market.

3 Likes

The prolific and incredibly interesting Youtuber Genevieve is right, of course. The players need to be able to start the hunt for these shiny new dragons/chickens!

2 Likes

Hopefully they get added soon. Both of the new premiums look great

3 Likes

Yes, I also want them very much. Even if I have to pay a lot, I will get them

3 Likes

Agreed. Golden Chicken please!

4 Likes

Bump. Come on. We need them in packs. Last week.

4 Likes

I need butterfly murderfly deathgripper

2 Likes

Bruh, they ignore us :skull:

1 Like

Hi everyone, sorry for the late reply. We do have plans to add new premium dragons in the next update!

Thanks!

1 Like

Hello Breona,

I don’t think you fully understood our request. This seasons premiums were not added in the premium/rare packs. Sure they’re in our game but there is currently no actual way to acquire them. Please change the old premium from last season out with the newest premiums.

1 Like

My apologies for the confusion @ThatGreenGem,

The current premium dragons are not in the packs due to having plans for them in the next update.

Thank you

3 Likes

Ok, thank you for the clarification. Have a great day!

3 Likes

Are you saying the next update (summer) won’t have any new premiums but will use the ones from this update instead? Why include 2 new premiums this update then, yet not actually add them in the packs? Sounds counter-productive. It’s also the first update in memory where this situation occurs.

3 Likes