Ludia Forums

Press fight button

This is for reporting bugs only, if you are having trouble making a purchase or need help recovering your account please post in Help & Support here.

Please fill in the following fields!

Bug Description:
Press fight button nothing happens
Area is was found in:
5500+
How do you reproduce the bug:
Step 1- I don’t know what you mean
Step 2 -
(add more if needed)

How often does it happen: everyday

What type of device are you using:
iPhone 11
Anything else? (add screenshots or additional information here)

Hi Vulcain! That is odd, considering that it occurs to you everyday. Have you tried restarting the game and see if it resolves the problem? If that doesn’t help, you can reach out to our support team at support+forums@ludia.com so that they can try to provide additional troubleshooting steps. Please include your support key as it will help them locate your account faster.

Hello @Ronald, that happens to me every day and at all hours for more than a month. For almost every battle I want to do, I have to reset the game. Sometimes I even have to reset twice in a row. Is very annoying.

No more news ? I still have the problem like 2-3 times a day, each time I have to restart it’s boring

Up

I keep having this bug like 1/2 times it’s very boring to relaunch the game all the time

This happens due to map refreshment or creature spawning in background. Happen to me sometimes too, but rarely.

Could it be language related? Have you tried setting the game to English and see if it still happens then? Just a hunch.