Press the button to activate the scute (Creature file # 18 and 19)

Time for a new creature file. Today, I want to do something different. I want to go ahead and put together the creature I have for last, and the creature that has the most vote. Ladies and gentlemen, Prestosuchus and Scutosaurus are here. I will also be looking for more creatures that needs more attention. Also, keep any eye out for more creatures with their own animations.

Rarity: Epic

Health: 4750

Damage: 1510

Speed: 125

Armor: 0%

Critical: 5%

Moves

Defense Shattering Strike

Adrenaline Pulse

Ferocious Strike

Possible: Prestogaia, fuse with Prestosuchus and Megalogaia

Rarity: Legendary

Health: 3790

Attack: 1290

Speed: 125

Armor: 10%

Moves

Defense Shattering Strike

Dig in

Ferocious Strike

Bellow

Passive: Immune to Decelerating, Armor piercing counter

Rarity: Rare

Health: 3790

Attack: 1000

Speed: 117

Armor: 15%

Critical: 10%

Moves

Superior Vulnerability

Shielded Distraction

Devastation

Passive: Immune to Damage over time

Possible hybrid: Scutomoth, Fuse with Scutosaurus and Entelomoth

Rarity: Unique

Health: 4000

Damage: 1440

Speed: 122

Armor: 25%

Moves

Definite Strike

Mutal Fury

Devastation

Instant Distraction

Passive: On escape heal, Immune to Damage over time and Stun

Trivia
  • The name, Prestosuchus, means “Prestes crocodile”.

• Prestosuchus is a legendary amphibian that can be created in Jurassic World: The Game, even though in real life it was a terristrial reptile. It can only be obtained by joining a VIP Membership. When Prestosuchus is in its pen, its tail rests on the ground. While other crocodiles did this, it is unlikely Prestosuchus did this. With the legs under its hips like a dinosaur and unlike a semi aquatic crocodile, Prestosuchus tail had to be above the ground for balance.

• Its fossil were found in Brazil

• The name, Scutosaurus, mean “Shielded Lizard”.

• Scutosaurus was an ancestor of turtles, but instead of shell, it has bumps called scutes.

• Like sauropod, Scutosaurus can’t chew. They swallow up some stones so they can help it to digest it easier.

More creatures are coming soon, so I might find some more creatures that needs more attention.

2 Likes

Alright! After I’m done with them two, I want to go ahead and want to think of the next creature that I want to do. Who should I do next? Poll ends around 10:00.

• Arthropleura
  • Barbary Lion
  • Borealopelta
  • Edaphosaurus
  • Giraffokeryx
  • Ikrandraco
  • Procoptodon
  • Rhamphosuchus
  • Zupaysaurus

0 voters

Cool thanks can you give us more than 1 try and plz a indominus rex gen 2 plz

The next creature file will have Indominus gen 2 hybrid mix with a regular creature. You’ll have to stay tuned

Yey dreams come true after all I wish you all the best

I will. I’m trying my best NOT to make the creature broken, like how Ludia did with Proceratomimus

True thanks again

Anytime

()