Press the button?

I do agree there, where I am in sorna I always face the same dinos pretty much, stegoceratops, monomimus, I rex, trago and always an over level 20 raptor
Trago is the worst one, just because everytime I face it I’m not dealt with a hand to counter it, happens everytime. Personally I don’t have trago even unlocked, on 10/200 :joy: using the dNa for paramoloch instead

Lol that’s another one I’ve gave up with again just a personal thing

and annoyingly I keep getting loads of dna to make it bigger even though I don’t want it

1 Like

Mines also 18 I love her, pretty good with stiggy dna but lacking para

I’ve got a nice spawn rate of that around me but I use it all an the tank thing with the invincibility but even that I’m getting bored with so long story short I’m never happy lol

1 Like

Haha we have a ‘can’t please them’ one here haha :joy: I don’t like trago probably because i always get ruined by it but how the higher teams are looking, probably gonna have to get it

I use it on my team predominantly for facing idominis so I can swap it in and pop up the invincibility but some people are just rude and I swap and they don’t cloak and destroy me in two hits damm them :grinning:

Haha I used to use alanqa for that, the moment they cloak swap to it, but then obviously realising thats the only reason it was In my team I found it was pointless

It’s one of the best dinos. Just look at all the leaders. Most of them have a high or Maxed monominus on their team.

1 Like

Ah crud. Time to put my money where my mouth is:

ill do it if you do :grin:

1 Like

Haha no pressure!!! Ill think on it…

so you expect patch notes soon? is that a scheduled thing?

1 Like

Its not scheduled that I know of, just looking at how theyve done it so far.

If no patch notes by tomorrow afternoon im hittin the button :joy::joy:

1 Like

@Pateradactyl @wrothgar
U can do both… that chicken its a hell a lot of suprises hahahaha!!! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Turns out im an impatient liar :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

@wrothgar Good job!!! U gonna love it!! :ok_hand::ok_hand::ok_hand:
@Pateradactyl what are you waiting for??? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

want to hold off till Thanksgiving before we cook this burd up?? lol jk. i say atleast 2 days though like you said. if no notes then ill press it

oh crud you pressed it… lol

i have 24 hours to press then lol

@Pateradactyl Back read please… you said when he pressed, u’ll do it! :joy: