Ludia Forums

Pricing rort?

Can you explain this pricing?

This is not unusual, the pricing for the same things are always doubled on my daughters iPad compared to on my phone.
Both are on the same apple account and both and dragon riders.

1 Like

Same deal now $99.99?!?

1 Like

According to Ludia, a player’s gaming can affect the price of offers shown in the game. I suspect game progress & previous purchases are also factors.

1 Like

This is all in the same 12hour period
This is price gouging

3 Likes

Ludia will adjust the prices every so often of deals to see which players will go for what. This can vary on device, OS and other factors such as progress and previous deals bought/not bought.

1 Like

I swear I just posted about the pricing. Everything I was buying was 39.99-59.99 and then I bought one thing that was 69.99 and now literally every deal is 79.99 for any dragon and amount of runes and card packs went up also. Two cars packs at 64.99?! And your chance of runes is like 90-300 max it’s crazy. I’m not spending 80+ for one dragon and less than 30k runes that’s just nuts. It’s almost criminal to take advantage of the players that way.

1 Like

I wish I got deals like three dragons for 7.99$!

1 Like

I continually have this issue, too. They’d probably get more money out of people for many lesser priced offers rather than one larger priced offer. It doesn’t really show integrity on the part of Ludia, either. Equal and fair pricing isn’t much to ask for.

1 Like