Ludia Forums

Primates

There are 3 ape species that should get added. Megaladapis, gigantophitecus and dinopithecus. Megaladapis can be added in a new family called sloth lemurs. But gigantophitecus and dinopithecus should get their own animation since they’re the only large species of their kind so they should get their own animation. I don’t count early hominids like australopithecus

2 Likes

Adding hominids to the game would probably be pushing it. There would be more acceptance of Palaeozoic creatures I think.

3 Likes

I’d love gigantopithicus. Imagine all the memes and chaos we’d have by adding monkeys to the game

1 Like

Zini or we could add the love monkey

5 Likes

Gigantopithicus would be awesome to have in the game! (As well as JWTG)

CircularUniqueIguanodon-size_restricted

There are far too many dogs, bears, and dogbears on my map as it is for a dinosaur game. I’d much prefer we stick with dinosaurs and those around their times than bring in more mammals.

6 Likes

I love all prehistoric life, so I have no issues with mammals being in the game. I wouldn’t mind large primates like these being added, but they aren’t at the top of my list.

5 Likes

I keep saying we need cave people with spears. Heck, we have birds and deer. I mean, they even have a caveman achievement. It’s gotten so silly that at this point, why not?

We don’t have bears yet, you are thinking of the Giant Sloths. (Though I would like to see bears like Arctodus in the game)

3 Likes

Lol make cards for the human characters in the JP series :joy: I wanna see Alan Grant vs Blue

1 Like

I was actually thinking of ol’ Andrew but sloths also count, along with cats, deer, and hippopotarhinos.

Point being there’s a LOT that isn’t dinosaur-age going on in the game now, which pulls me personally that much farther away from my favourite genre and from Jurassic Park/World as a whole.

1 Like

But c’mon - a deer vs. an eagle!! Who would NOT want to know how that turns out, right?! :rofl:

And just wait until they roll out Jurassic squirrels! Going to be crazy!! :yawning_face:

Oh wait, I mean :astonished:

2 Likes

Lol what’s a hippopotarhino? They aren’t too closely related.

I mean if u find more actual apes like idk dryopitchecus, u could give giganto and other apes their own rig

And then deinopithecus has it’s own one with other mokes, i know there were a few of an eligable size

Then lemurs defenetly would use their own one, u have 2 big ones here megaladapis and archeoindris

There’s aegyptipithicus, basically a giant baboon. I can’t think of any more off the top of my head though. I could see the giant lemurs using that rig too, they were pretty ape-like.

1 Like

And mesopithecus tho that thing is kinda tiny

Also i thought aegypto was maybe cat sized way smaller then dino

1 Like

Oh yeah it was really small, maybe I’m thinking of something else

Edit: I was thinking of Dinopithecus. I got confused because of the “pithecus” and I just associate baboons with Egypt because of the mythology. Even then, the snakes and eagles have shown that they only need one dino to make a rig.

When they add Hominids to the map to hunt…

I don’t count smaller primates until tiny creatures like compsognathus are added

1 Like

Na they can’t since he belongs disney