” Priority ” have killed the game!

The idea behind ”Priority” have killed all strategy and fun playing.

How is it fair nearly ALL meta dinos have chance to use this move?

People just swap when ever they want, and later hit with fast Priority…?!

How is this fun?
Are you OK with this?

:sunny:

3 Likes

Justice for :bear: here! Priority gave a hard time to the Pooh

3 Likes

Priority moves aren’t that hard . Only a few of them are fierce wich makes them easy to counter with shields and armor

8 Likes

If you mean by “priority” without cooldowns for creatures excluding Apex/Unique, yes!

Though i feel Albertocevia with swap-in attack followed by priority attack is very OP!

2 Likes

The swap in can’t combo into Instant Ferocious Revenge, it has a delay. While Albertocevia isn’t balanced, it’s not some god-tier meta destroyer everyone sets it out to be, since it actually has some very big counters like armor and distract. I personally think the main apexes Refrenantem, Hydra Boa, and Imperatosuchus are stronger than it.

3 Likes

I thought you said swapins killed the game last year?
I think it will be fine again.

12 Likes

I agree with you priority is messed up ESPECIALLY INSTANT CHARGE

LOL Poor winnie the pooh

2 Likes

Instant charge is nothing compared to Super Distraction and Instant Ferocious Revenge

17 Likes

Hydra Boa says hi.

9 Likes

Instant distraction and Alert instant shielded strike laugh.

7 Likes

Didn’t you make a post like this before? But really, prio has not. It’s more of the swap in dmg moves and overstat creatures. Oh don’t forget about moves having like idk? 5! or more things on a single one?

4 Likes

I did see some instant damaging moves if not then how did you expect me to reach to the unique test?

I just hate/like instant charge THERE IS A OPINION YOU KNOW

And no im not salty just because im underleveled

Didn’t you make this exact thread a bout a month ago? Or was that someone else? Because either way, priority is perfectly adequate where it is now. Sure there are some moves that are big offenders (Roar and A. Cevia’s things are prime examples to me), but by and large it is fine.

Many priority moves are status moves, and many of the priority moves that do damage are adequate. It’s not killing the game, it’s just a thorn when they’re put on creatures that shouldn’t have them, a problem present on very few creatures.

7 Likes

You said Instant Charge is “messed up”, leading people to believe you said that as fact and that Instant Charge is broken, which it isn’t. Also, arena is a whole other ball park from campaign, so you’ll be in for a treat once you reach the top arenas, where Instant Charge is rarely used. Roar, Cautious Cunning Rampage, Instant Ferocious Revenge, Piercing Revenge, Instant Decelerating Precision, Super Distraction, Fabled Fangs, Killer Instinct, and Alert Instant Shielded Strike pose much more of a threat than a standard priority strike with stun.

11 Likes

but… but… Instant charge is on thor which has 30% crit rate.

I am joking.

7 Likes

For me, swap in damage is still what killed the arena. That’s why I only care about tournaments nowadays, lol. But that’s just me…The game has proven itself again and again to be “unkillable” by whatever poor balance, overpowerness and stupid abilities they create… What can really kill it for everybody one of these days are glitches and lags.

4 Likes

So you’re saying this team of mine kills the game.
I didn’t have a 9th slot for Tuoramoloch.

Every one of these have a priority, 1st strike damage move.

Just for fun, tomorrow, I will play this team.
The Priority Team

4 Likes