Ludia Forums

Priority Moves should be faster than Swap-ins

Priority Moves like Instant Distraction, Instant Charge, Regeneration etc. should be faster than any Swap-ins like a swap-in DSR by a Dracoceratops, because after all they’re called priority. So that can nerf a bit the rat or something and you have to think more about swap in a dino, because for example your Trykosaurus would die if now a Dracoceratops swaps in, but if Tryko does Instant Distraction at that moment the rat swaps in the rat is then quite screwed. What do you think guys?

9 Likes

Agreed, It would be a decent balance against the often discussed Dracoceratops.

4 Likes

:100: I’ve always thought this - allows you to anticipate a swap in and counter the currently uncounterable.

5 Likes

This is the optimum solution and it makes far more sense. The priority order should be: SIA Buffs/Negatives, Priority Moves, SIA Attacks, Standard moves.

Evasive/Cloak, IC, ID, etc should all be faster

it’d become far easier to counter the horde of dracorats if this was implemented

2 Likes

The only thing I would add is also consider the Dino speed. For example: if Thor use instant charge and DC swap in, the instant charge has priority.

That would work so much better. They are priority for a reson

2 Likes

There have been many times I wished my priority was actually the priority over this swap in madness we have now.

2 Likes

This would be great so many times my opponent swaps DC as I use priority it doesn’t make much sense.

1 Like