Ludia Forums

Priotrodon vs Allonogmius

it’s more like amphibian-synapsid…
images (17)

4 Likes

lol that picture will be in my nightmaires

1 Like

Çağkan sorry, Çağkan sad. Çağkan no has Banana fish.

Name her after me, if you have Allonogmius some day. And then send me a postcard with a picture of you two hugging each other. Thanks already. :_

“Hello darkness my old friend…”

1 Like

Oh I will make it ,don’t worry. As you saw Allonogmius lost with a few votes less than Priotrodon, so I won’t reject her at all. I will send pictures of both when I will make them. I have no problem to name Allon after you, although it’s a little difficult for me to pronounce Cagkan :joy:

2 Likes

Bro how much dna do you have?

Well, I do not have as much DNA as you expect, I just have a lot of super hybrids… A good source of DNA if you ask me… I won’t sell them all though, just the ones I don’t need so much or I don’t like so much.

1 Like

That’s cool. You have a bunch of indos or something?

I have enough SDNA to make 10,5 indoraptors (already hatched 5 and waiting for other 4 to be hatched). If I sell them all I will have 400000+ DNA ( I am thinking to keep one two though for the tournaments, I am not sure yet).

Haha it is a little tough, even for my newly met friends here in Turkey. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: But it is not that hard actually, it is like “Chah-khan”. :grin::grin: I’ve checked it on the translation pronounciation lady, pretty accurate surprisingly. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

Turkey? We are neighbors! I am Greek

1 Like

Italy !
10 chars

2 Likes

Oh wow, I just saw the last name. :slight_smile: Hello neighbour!! :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :greece: :tr:

1 Like

Definitely not the only one. I often choose what to make based on how much I like the design of that creature, putting an emphasis on completing all the lvl 40 designs at each rarity level vs. hatching stuff that will be more beneficial in battles and progressing the top of my lineup further. I particularly love the aquatic designs, you can really see how the designers put a lot more thought into those than some of the early Jurassic lvl 40 designs. Now that I have all legendaries in the game to lvl 40, I’m working on getting lvl 40’s of all the tournament legendaries, at least the ones that I didn’t already use one up for to make its hybrid (I’ll go back and do those too later) along with the hybrids at each rarity level as well. I see myself as more of a collector, where the battle elements of the game are just one tool to reaching my collecting goals.

4 Likes