Ludia Forums

Prize Drop Issue

Everyone else having an issue with the Prize drop not being available today?

I haven’t been able to do anything today other than collect the rewards from yesterday, I need to do one more VIP ticket purchase for the week to get the diamond award :triumph:.

Hey Sionsith, could you restart your game and let me know if it’s still being shown like this?

@Ned I was having the same issue. Sunday through today when the prize drop reset. Restarting the game didn’t seem to help. Ended up using 350ish dino bucks to secure a diamond wheel spin and missing the days prize drops.

Hey Potato, could you reach out to our support team here at support+forums@ludia.com with your support key if you’re still having this issue so our team can take a closer look? Thanks!

@Ned, @Potato, I had to shell out ~450 Dino bucks this morning to do the same. I tried restarting the game yesterday and even restarted my phone to see if that would help. Nothing did. The issues is gone today. I stopped trying to solve the issue yesterday when I saw on the Jurassic World: The Game FaceBook page that lots of folks were having the issue yesterday so then I new it was a Lydia issue and not an issue on my side.

Side note the Free hatchery pods promo is not working or at least the 4th pod is not working I just placed a creature their and paid to do so. The banner just says free hatchery pods, not sure if this is referring to just the first 1 (always free), 2, 3, or 4th pods but it is not working for the forth pod.

Checking to see if this is a me problem or a global problem, yesterday and so far today when I attempt to do slot one on the prize drop (the one that you have to do two videos to start) I get this message after the first video starts to load:

I have to then exit out of that screen and it takes me back to the prize drop area and of course I do not get credit for a ticket since no video was watched. However this also means I can not move on to the resource purchase of tickets for this slot either. Before I submit a ticket I want to see if this is only an issue on my side or if it is a more global issue.

Hey Sionsith, this usually means that there are no more videos left to watch. As Tapjoy provides these videos, you might have to wait a bit until more are provided. If you’re still having issues, our team would be happy to take a closer look if you reached out to them here at support+forums@ludia.com with your support key.

Hello @Sionsith, I watched the last video 4 hours ago and it worked. As far as I can remember the message was ‘No content available’ or something like that when the were no videos available. Your message seems to be something different. I hope for you that it is only for a short while.

Thank you for the reply @Ned, it is only in relation to the prize drop, I had the same thing happen yesterday and then at a random point of the day it let me watch one video but I then got the same message the rest of the day. This has happened before but usually goes away after a couple of hours. And it is just the prize drop all of the other watch a video items work fine, for instance the second prize wheel spin after a battle for a video works fine.

I will send in a support ticket, based on the reply that @Tommi left above and it is working for him.

I’ve had it happen, usually on my tablet, as opposed to my phone or my son’s iPad. I just keep trying until it works. Usually takes less than 5 attempts.

I get it fairly regularly; I’d say maybe 1/8 to 1/10 of the time. It often happens with the prize drop, but sometimes it happens with my second spin after winning a PvP battle. Kind of a bummer.

I wish when it happened with the prize drop that you could bypass the first two bronze tickets and spend coins/food/DNA to purchase the remaining seven.