Ludia Forums

Prize Drop Issue

Everyone else having an issue with the Prize drop not being available today?

I haven’t been able to do anything today other than collect the rewards from yesterday, I need to do one more VIP ticket purchase for the week to get the diamond award :triumph:.

Hey Sionsith, could you restart your game and let me know if it’s still being shown like this?

@Ned I was having the same issue. Sunday through today when the prize drop reset. Restarting the game didn’t seem to help. Ended up using 350ish dino bucks to secure a diamond wheel spin and missing the days prize drops.

Hey Potato, could you reach out to our support team here at support+forums@ludia.com with your support key if you’re still having this issue so our team can take a closer look? Thanks!

@Ned, @Potato, I had to shell out ~450 Dino bucks this morning to do the same. I tried restarting the game yesterday and even restarted my phone to see if that would help. Nothing did. The issues is gone today. I stopped trying to solve the issue yesterday when I saw on the Jurassic World: The Game FaceBook page that lots of folks were having the issue yesterday so then I new it was a Lydia issue and not an issue on my side.

Side note the Free hatchery pods promo is not working or at least the 4th pod is not working I just placed a creature their and paid to do so. The banner just says free hatchery pods, not sure if this is referring to just the first 1 (always free), 2, 3, or 4th pods but it is not working for the forth pod.