Ludia Forums

Probably the best trade ever

I’ve looked up and down this island to get you the best deal…

7 Likes

Oh wow, food is expensive! Could you email our staff at support+forums@ludia.com with that screenshot and your support key so they can open an investigation into the Trade Harbor?

3 Likes

sure mate :smiley:

Darn. Too bad it was loyalty points or dino bucks for one food.

2 Likes

FAIREST FIGHT EVER (LEVEL 248 DINO)!!!

3 Likes

is that the infinite thing

Had a good trade offer today, not as good as the one up above but still makes you scratch your head…

3 Likes

This is terrible Ludia, these types of trades should never come up…

2 Likes

Hey Sionsith, could you send that screenshot over to our team? We’re currently investigating the trades in the Trade Harbor. Thanks!

Submitted to the support email as requested.

1 Like

Just saw this one and will send it in as well.

2 Likes

Soooo wondering if there was a fix implemented intended to solve these issues? I haven’t seen any too bad for a while until today:

Has anyone else been seeing these types of trades?

Definitely some sort of bug or bad coding, I just got the same trade again, you can tell by the time difference on the trade timer.

But it is the exact same trade, resource for resource.

1 Like

this one seems a bit off to me

@Edawg4503 That’s actually a decent trade, it is generally around 10,000 coin per 1 DNA, and yours is around 6,887 coin / 1DNA. Or maybe I am thinking of DinoBucks on the 10,000 coin per 1 DinoBuck. But either way yours is in the ball park of normal.

This is a more normal trade for VIP points to Food:

This trade is 1 VIP point to 862 food, not a great trade in my book but a lot better than the post up above where it is 1 VIP point for 86.2 food.

1 Like