Ludia Forums

Problem with tournament rewards at the end of seasons

Good evening,
I am a player of this wonderful game since almost a year.

I write this topic because I am unable to pick my reward for the titanoboa season that has just ended. I have spent all the season with almost 5000 points, which according to the game should be worth 1750 titanoboa dna. The application says pick up your reward, but when I click there is a message saying that I have not participated. This is the second time it happens (also no dna for testacornibus tournament) and I would like to know if there is some kind of mistake or something I am not taking into account and also if it is happening to others.

Thanks in advance for your help

Best.

Hello @Dantedmm, welcome to the forums! That seems odd, since you should have been able to claim the rewards provided that you met the requirements.

The game is under maintenance right now. After the update, could you check and see if your problem is fixed? If not, do not hesitate to reach out to our support team at support+forums@ludia.com along with your support key as it can help them locate your account faster, and they would be happy to assist you further.

1 Like

Solved. Many thanks

2 Likes