Problema with JWA

Hello! I’m a new player and I’m having some troubles with the game, starting with this

When I pick up on cash icon or ‘recoger’ (claim on English) at the left corner, the game close automatically! I uninstall and reinstall the game a few times and still getting that error…

The second one is on battles, I’m battling all this time without troubles, but today I got the lvl 2 arena, with 500 points, but I can’t battle now,

The game stay life the picture, and after 2 min quit me out of the arena screen, saying the thing about time ending and can’t find any player to battle, and now I can’t research the incubators…

Pls help me, I’m getting fun with this game! Have good night!

Hey there, Azendak, we’re sorry to hear that you’re experiencing this! I know it must be frustrating, but our support team would be glad to help you troubleshoot this. Please reach out to them at support+forums@ludia.com, remembering to include your support key in the email so we can find you faster in our system. Weare currently experiencing a much larger volume of tickets than expected, so it may take some time before we are able to assist you, but we will get your game up and running as soon as we can!

I have the same issue. Every time i click on the recoger option which i think it is a marketplace the app stops and closes. Its been like that since day 1.