Problema

This morning, when I opened the game, the message “could not connect to facebook” appeared to me. Believing it was a connection problem, I tried to continue, so I can not log in to my account. Can you give me a solution? Thank you

Hey Robi, could you message me a screenshot of the error? Also, make sure that you haven’t recently changed any of your Facebook login credentials on your device and that you’re connected to a stable internet connection. If you’re still having issues, try rebooting your device and relaunching the game. Our FAQ here could help as well: https://ludia.helpshift.com/a/jurassic-world-the-game/?s=troubleshooting&f=i-m-having-facebook-connection-issues&p=all

This is the problem. Continue button missing

Are you able to start the game as a “visitor”? If so, try connecting to your Facebook account through the in-game Options menu by tapping on the gear icon on the upper left corner. However, you’ll need to complete the beginning tutorial first before getting access to it. If you’re still having issues, our support team would be happy to try and assist you if you reached out to them at support+forums@ludia.com with your support key.