this is a deal-breaker with so many bleeders out there nowadays
    SUGGESTION: change “Clean Vulnerable” to “Cleanse”

no it needs to be counterable

17 Likes

This is a joke right
Albertocevia is literally the strongest unique in the game currently

26 Likes

Please do not buff this thing :joy:
Revenge 6.7k instant dmg followed by a 9k precise rampage.

Shows you how strong it is when it can swap into an indoT turn 1 and then kill it with a precise rampage.

13 Likes

Why is this thing fierce anyway when it has 2 precision moves and a distraction move that on revenge deals 100% distraction for 2 turns?

6 Likes

Albertocervia doesn’t need a buff. He’s one of the strongest creatures

10 Likes

Dude really be out here complaining that he can’t use the best creature in the game against everything.

Also if you’re somehow losing with Albertocevia the games not the problem…

6 Likes

25 Likes

Albertocevia should be a cunning fierce

8 Likes

I honestly hope this is a joke. Albertocevia is currently the strongest unique in the game and DOES not need a buff of any sort. Please rethink everything you said about it needed a buff lmao

That or you’re joking.

15 Likes

@JadenX I seriously hope you’re joking
If you still think it needs a buff, watch this video
[HOW STRONG IS ALBERTOCEVIA? (Jurassic World Alive 2.15 PVP) - YouTube]
In the first battle ALONE it swaps in and kills a Ref, then 2HKOs an Anky Lux, and for the finale 1-shots a maxed SR3.
Three.
Tyrants.
Dead.
To one creature.
I think that this thread is almost as ridiculous as the “Delete Indotaurus” thread.

7 Likes

Imagine asking for a buff to debatably the most busted creature in the game and what is clearly the best unique in the game… heh… couldn’t be you.

9 Likes

To be fair Srg3 is kinda falling from the meta anyway. I dropped it some days ago (Still a good creature don’t get me wrong)

3 Likes

imagine asking to buff the most broken unique in jwa history :moyai:

1 Like

Fool you gave away the fact that you were trolling in the first issue I suggest you edit the post before more people notice

2 Likes

man this thread has to be a failed attempt to troll us

4 Likes

Albertocevia is already the strongest unique in the game,and no it doesn’t need any sort of buff like that,having no distraction resistance is one of the few things which keep it tamed. And giving it cleanse would just make it unbalanced and over powered. Berto is fine as it is, it’s atleast not invincible currently to say the most.

2 Likes

For real bro

1 Like

albertocevia is already the strongest creature in the game its damage output is insane also it has a high hp and a swap in damge ability that also heals him over the time JUST NO…

Agreed, just keep it the way it is.

Message to ludia: Keep your hands away from albertocevia and leave it alone before you screw something up :joy:

2 Likes