Problems with incubators

Is anyone else having a problem when trying to purchase incubators?
I tried to purchase the premium incubator this morning. The transaction did not go through. It said it was cancelled. So I tried again, because apparently I have the dumbs first thing in the morning. Yes, let us blame it on that. Same thing happened. Transaction would not go through. Then I received a text message saying that I purchased both incubators. I did not receive them. So I contacted Ludia. I have not heard back from them yet.
Has anyone else had this problem?

That’s your phone trying to save you from the mistake of buying incubators. Worst way to collect dna.

3 Likes

Yes some others had issues before too

@Ned

Hey, Stephanie and Sixty-Four, I’m sorry to hear that you were having purchase issues when buying the Incubator. If you reach out to our support team here at support+forums@ludia.com with your support key and a screenshot of your receipt from your purchases, our team would be happy to take a look at this and assist you.

Did you receive the message I just sent? It had a few picture attachments also.

We’re not able to see that here on the forums side, but if you had already contacted our team, they’ll try and get back to you ASAP once they see your message.

Great! Thanks Ned😃

1 Like