Problems with the Mudracker

There are a couple of issues with the new species, the Mudracker, and I’d like to address them.

1. The Mudracker is part of the Tracker Class, not Stoker. It was made very clear in School of Dragons that it was classified as such, thank to its sonar abilities. Since the Teen Night Lights were also in the Stoker Class when they were introduced, I’m hopeful this will be fixed, too, in the next update.

2. The Mudracker’s description is really weird. “Mudracker sleeps in swamps, for hours at a time, the only sign of his presence will be a stream of bubbles punctuated by fireballs that are easy to mistake for swamp gas. Mention his name and he will rise, however, eager to gossip about himself.” Why is a species referred to as a “he”? This sounds more like the description of an individual, rather than a species. This didn’t happen with the Flame Whipper, the last SOD species to arrive in the game, so what is going on? The simplest solution I could think of for this problem is to have a Mudracker individual with the above description and write a new, proper one for the species.

3. This may be just me, but the Mudracker isn’t searchable. Why? Neither Toothless, nor the Light Fury have a search for this dragon. Is this a glitch? Or did you guys forget that species are supposed to be searchable, not event exclusive?

I really hope these issues will be resolved in future updates!

1 Like

Also in the German version the text really makes no sense, like it says “This friendly cavern crusher…”.
Also, it was never senn in SoD that they shoot fire, they shoot with sonar.
I would prefer an updated text.

2 Likes

Unfortunately it’ll be available via the Seasonal pack. :sob:

2 Likes

That’s a bummer… Hopefully they’ll make it available for exploration in future updates, just like they added the Alpha Shadow statue to the market now. Still, it doesn’t excuse the other two issues.

1 Like