Problems with the purchase .... and great waiting time

Last Wednesday I decided to make a ticket purchase with the intention of buying the speed boost. The intention was to make a purchase of 9.99 euros but finally for errors in the purchase two purchases were made and none received the tickets.

I wrote a message and the answer was:

Jurassic World Alive Support
July 11, 2019, 12:09 +0200
We are continuing to receive a large influx of tickets, causing extended wait times for responses. Agents are answering tickets in the order they are received. An agent will respond to your message as soon as possible. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding!

Eight days have passed and I have no answer. While I could not buy the speed boost what has affected me in the tournament.

How many more days should I wait?

Xesco

I’m having the exact same issue. I immediately opened a support conversation and after this message you already described, the conversation was erases a few days later. I now opened a new one and still no answer since then.

I didn’t even get the auto response from them. Used to, but not anymore.

Hey guys just so you are aware updating tickets or creating new tickets just slows down reply time. It resets your place in the queue, also depending on how you write in you may not get the bot system (autoreply).

I can’t say how far behind they are but I wanted to give you guys tips on how to get a faster response.

In my case I have not done it. That is why I asked if a delay of more than 8 days was normal. I m waiting

Well as my first ticket was erases I thought it would be necessary. When I can’t find it anymore, could it still be open?

Well, that would but a different lean on things. Let me ask a support person as I am not an authority on the matter. They should DM you shortly.