Ludia Forums

Procerathomimus protection group

We all loved our Turkey lurkey, our Kevin, our Christmas ostrich, our monomimus Christmas tree. But why hate it now? We loved it, treated it well, now we treat it horrible.

1. It is one of the very few counters for catrat
  2. It fast, immune, and can nullify!
  3. It is easy to get
  4. A good starting hybrid for beginners

Why hate it when it is so good in many ways?

15 Likes

Because people think that the rarity of a dino has to determine his power. Plus seems that they don’t know how to counter it.

9 Likes

I love it, it’s Immune, Cool, Nullifies, Distracts, speedy, Dodgy, and green but still I’d agree it’s a wee bit too strong. But I love it and I’d love to use it, I only don’t because it’s not a superhybrid and I feel like it’ll be nerfed to much.

Maybe we just need need an all Immune fan club/protection group. Only pure immunes though.

4 Likes

Long life to proceratomimus, one of they few dinos who actually make you think!
He and Monostegotops are for smart people. :grimacing:

5 Likes

I agree with Procerathomonomimus (gosh thats a long user name). I love using her. Used her before her big buff, still loved her then. She’s the epitome of survivability dino. She may be a bit too strong, but that is a simple solution that doesn’t require a big nerf hammer. small nerf to hp and attack or change DR to DI. She still does what she’s supposed to and that is survive.

7 Likes

I don’t really hate it. What I hate is when Ludia starts nerfing its counters or making most of its counters almost useless for anything else. Nodopatotitan for example seems to be good against the Christmas Chicken, but its attack is so low and its lack of Giraffatitan’s rampage and Giraffatitan’s deceleration swap in make it get overlooked by many.
Now they’re nerfing Ardentis’ definite rampage, which used to at least weaken the chicken if not kill it.
IndoG2 gets to annoy everyone else but now will likely get outplayed by Christmas Chicken most of the time because dodge then nullify, then rampage will be the best way to deal with IndoG2.

3 Likes

Yeah, Monosteg is fun too!

1 Like

Actually Ludia themselves a while back said ease of creation and leveling determines how strong they make are something…

…then they nerfed Magnas HP by 400 and turned Rat and ProceRat into tyrants so, yeah lol

I think what players dont like is something so easy to make being so strong compared to dinosaurs much harder to make.

Also having Rat in the middle of it’s name doesnt help, it subconsciously makes you hate in.

9 Likes

Nah, I didn’t even see “rat" in its name till you guys pointed it out lol :unamused:. It was always “Wrath" to me (still is).

5 Likes

One you have suffered at the hand of a rat you see its face and name in others lol.

Maybe IF Draco turns out to be less represented in the arena, the puppets might need to turn their attention to Itchy Xmas Sweater Wearing Monomimus lol

5 Likes

Maybe ProceRat can get it’s own song =O

My creative idiocy is starting already lol

4 Likes

I’ll pass… I’ll go protect Magna, not procerat.

4 Likes

Oh, now this I’m against :angry: lol.

1 Like

cause its an epic, and god forbid anything other than unique is in tyrant.

4 Likes

“Proceratty are you OP, are you OP, are you OP ratty” XD

4 Likes

DO IT! DO IT! DO IT!

I was actually gonna do a diss track against procerathomimus

3 Likes

Exactly ! he is a unique Dino, so he can be as powerful as he wants, he brings color and variety to the arena and with máxima Nerf , he will keep in line the indominus.

How dar you :rage:

3 Likes

You hate Monomimus’s little cousin!? :crazy_face:

Ah yes, the Micheal Jackson!

1 Like