Ludia Forums

Procerathomimus

3 Likes

I think I‘ve been pretty close. :hugs:
Can‘t get her tho right now. ^^

12 Likes

Another dodge or die turkey.

3 Likes

My Ornithomimus is halfway to level 29. Now. Need to decide if I use the DNA for that’s purpose or for the hybrid.

I’m guessing I keep going to level 30.

No delay 1 for distracting rampage hmmmm

Confirmed it does have delay its just not in the description

1 Like

Too soon? :slight_smile:

10 Likes

I stopped for now at 15 lol, looking forward to some friendly battles later

1 Like

I’m so tempted to throw this guy into my team. Looking forward to hearing other people’s experiences with him!

1 Like

Dropping in L20 Procera and L20 Dracocera - a little below my teams level but tourney’s over - time for some fun; can take the latter higher so it would fit in if it works well

1 Like

im on 17. lol trying get to 20

1 Like

Delay is there for rampage, don’t know why it’s not mentioned

2 Likes

He is officially overpowered, but I am not complaining. My level 14 just took down a level 24 indoraptor (of course with some help of a dodge).

1 Like

Here is the problem. You only have enough Procero DNA to get to level 21. It may be months before level 22.

At level 26 it has the exact same stats as Ornithomimus, 2700 health and 1400 attack

1 Like

Sticking with this and going to level 29 (old pic)

3 Likes

True - but you could say that about most of my L20 - L23s

True. Actually the hybrid does appear to be better. But usually a level 29-30 is better than a level 22-23 hybrid. But eventually the hybrid overtakes it.

I’m definitely creating Procerathomimus for its awesome colour patterns alone. Green is one of my favourite colours!

20 Likes

This thing is now way better than monomimus… and its only an epic…

4 Likes

Yeah. It’s stange.

Everyone who worked hard to get it, and now this Epic is a better copy of it.

Strange.

1 Like