Proceratosaurus VIP Tournament - 4/3/2020 - 4/6/2020

A morning run…

3 Likes

What is spot 100 at?

1 Like

@Sionsith 100…

5 Likes

Two more hours of cooldown until I get another shot

Btw, does the Fight for fusion event requires 3 hybrids to participate in the last fight or is it only two on all three fights?

2 Likes

Good start but there was a huge jump in my opponents they went from about 300 attack to 1400ish as soon as I got in the top 5%. Didn’t expect that I had no chance lol.

4 Likes

@Lindsay_G yes, I noticed things escalated more quickly than usual.

4 Likes

Not sure but mine at level 85 requires three hybrids in each battle. So guessing yours is different based on the requirements you have already laid out.

5 Likes

@Bruno_Pereira mine requires three, but like @Sionsith I’m at level 85

2 Likes

@Sionsith
@Bobby_Farmer

Well, though choice then. I guess my third one is going to require three…
until this event, i had only one required hybrid for the first fight, two for the second and three for the thrid one. I guess that as my lvl increased, now it became two for the first and second and three for the last one.
Again, wont be doing it :sleepy: i dont have a third good hybrid… really need to start making them.
Thank you both anyways :+1:t4:

1 Like

You might be able to complete it with only two good hybrids and a throw away third. Post a screen shot of the battle selection screen.

2 Likes

Later today I will put a screenshot. Let me just finish one quest (waiting to get another lvl 40 super rare) and then I will try to do it amd even make a better hybrid.
@Sionsith by the way, are you going to make one of your graphs about the 100th placed :thinking:? I wonder if I have any chances.

1 Like

My first run. Nothing unusual so far.

3 Likes

@Tommi right on, good run. I hope to get a copy of this one. I’ve passed up several opportunities in the TH to acquire it.

1 Like

Arggh I’m already at my wit’s end with this tournament. This is the match I got way down in Survivor league (only my second battle)… after already TWICE being overmatched and having to bump up my lineup. Every time the AI just comes back higher too. Now I have to use Legendaries in Survivor?? Come on. Normally I wouldn’t mind this kind of thing but with the free ads broken it’s getting really frustrating to keep paying 5 DBs for matches that are WAY harder than normal.

1 Like

Some stats of dom,
Cant win a single battle while in dom. Have to wait until I drop to predator to have more chances of winning.
Just for fun, these are my dom battles :joy::joy:

!

@Mary_Jo thats really unlucky. I am really upset with the ads problem too…

4 Likes

I’m going to pause here tonight…

3 Likes

Wow, tournament is done for you :sweat_smile:.
Is it possible to share some of those trophies with the poor? :roll_eyes:

1 Like

@Bruno_Pereira it may look impressive now, but I won’t stay at top long lol some will triple and quadruple that number and I’ll remain in play around 1500 trophies to maintain and win the pack.

3 Likes

Completed a run done for today

3 Likes

Some data

2 Likes