Procoptodon VIP Tournament 11/13/2020 - 11/16/2020

:musical_note: Big, Big, Chungus; Big Chungus, Big Chungus :musical_note:

Not a rabbit, but still he has a few Chungi elements to him don’t you feel?

Anyway! We finally have a Tournament for the big ol’ Procoptodon, this will be a nice addition to the Biodomes. Good luck to everyone waiting to get their hands on a copy of this big guy.

5 Likes

It will be my 5th copy.

I know @Mary_Jo will be happy now

3 Likes

Beaver calls it Coco Puff

2 Likes

Is it gonna be a fast paced tourney, or is it just me thinking of it? :thinking: 190 is now the bottom of the dom and 450 on top. Just in an hour!! :fearful:

1 Like

I don’t know

1 Like

My first run

1 Like

Today had been a long, boring and saddening day for me. Tournament did cheer me up. So as usual, REFRESHING!

And Bronze Rewards also seemed to know of my condition.

JWTG always seems to cheer me up with something or the other when I’m having a bad day. And for that it has my thanks :heart:

2 Likes

Enjoy your tourney guys. Atleast i have a whole weekend to help building my ferocity.

2 Likes

I wish I had too, soo annoyed by those 1 week hatching creatures yet I have to, they are literally camping on my hatchery. They are like boomers on my progression. Tournament creatures are full fun to earn, but full sorrow to hatch. I mean, really. Making me question the meaning of life, time and space. :alien:

1 Like

I really hope I get all dino bucks cards cuz I am trying to stockpile on dino bucks for a big buying and speeding up hatchery spree soon. I am gonna use however much dino bucks are needed to solidify my position in dominator, hopefully not too much lol

2 Likes

Wait i think i saw your lineup. Whats making you spend bucks to get into dominator?

Well I’m just saying if I have to use dino bucks I will, I’ve had to use them in the past but some tournaments where I only had to spend dino bucks to start a fight.

2 Likes

I finally got one of these last week. Only reason I might go after it is LP’s. Thankfully someone else took the major project and just left me grunt work. No work this weekend. I may get to it!

It’s been a bit since I’ve posted. Finally had a day off, with a goal of accomplishing little beyond surviving, and to goof off. Still playing as about my only sanity break.

5 Likes

Good old work… predator league it’s been a while since I’ve seen you! :crazy_face:

4 Likes

End of first run. Some data.

6 Likes

A very, very Refreshing Morning Run. I gotta say, my improved and deeper Lineup is doing wonders.

6 Likes

A little late, but just started my first run. Dinner time now, so have to pause. So awesome we can win an Alangasaurus from this tournament, lol, obvious glitch.
Some data.

4 Likes

Video is on my channel for the tournament run today:

6 Likes

I am still waiting for the appreciation though, cause my line up definitely need some quick coming back VIP dinos. I solidly feel their absence while trying to increase my number of matches per run. Also to be much more managable about the daily PvEs overlapping with the tourney. Anyways, not going bad I think, after my second run and some data. (No hard feelings Miss Procoptodon, all I am after is those precious bucks of yours and LPs, nothing more than that going on emotionally btw you and me.)

2 Likes