Procoptodon VIP Tournament - 11/15/2021 - 11/18/2021

realized we did not have this yet so here we go

2 Likes

Used some of my best dinos on the first battle because i forgot I was not in dominator

3 Likes

Data after having some time to do my first run.

6 Likes

Data - decent amount of DNA from the first run

4 Likes

Place dominator 68. Hopefully i can win this so i can level my procoptodon up to 20

5 Likes

Hit exactly 500 and scored back to back aquatic packs :grin:
One was all DBs, one was 2 DNA and a building I think.
Some data

4 Likes

Feeling pretty good about this one so far.

1 Like

Nice morning run

3 Likes

Blame my coming up end of year tests for not letting me get a second Big Chungus :frowning:

1 Like

So far so good. Being place 45 now

2 Likes

What would you guys guess is safe? 1200?

1 Like

Likely 1000.

3 Likes

Data for end of day 2.
That should be plenty good for the pack, but will probably do alittle more to see if I can’t accumulate some resources.

1 Like

Typically, VIP tournaments finish just under the 1000 trophy mark, Twin Stygimoloch tournaments and first-run tournaments being the chief exceptions

3 Likes

Scored another aquatic pack. I think it was 2 DB and 1 DNA card. Three aquatic packs in one tournament and I’m only at 734 trophies :exploding_head:

5 Likes

Whoa, that is some luck for sure! I am at 1905 trophies (I received several 1000 DNA prizes so I decide I would grind a bit…) but no packs fo me other than mystery packs. Actually the same was with Smilodon tournament where I completed 77 battles in total (yes, I counted…) - an still didn’t get any pack, not even rare…

2 Likes

Entered place 45 this morning. Should be safe

1 Like

Data

3 Likes

Place 37. Should be enough

Can someone share the latest standings please? I haven’t started just yet. Thinking of a run right now. :v:t2: