Profile compatible matches & outfit gifts

Have there been any more profile compatible matches released? According the the posted announcement, the last batch was released on April 1st.

Also, I don’t know if it’s an issue, per say, but for players who have been playing for a long time, or when the app first came out, we don’t have the gifts the matches send us/sell us that the newer players have. For example, I had finished Antoine’s route (he found love on LoveLink status), before outfits were a thing. I made almost all of the gem choices and responded favorably to him with non-gem choices. I never got the parka coat he sends you when you go to Alaska, or any of his other options. I also don’t have the outfit gifts from Liam/Min-Jae or Mamoru/Didier, etc. I’ve invested too much money into this game to restart my account.

For the completist players, a current master list of clothing gifts and profile compatible matches would make things a lot easier.

Rather than make clothing gifts solely based on dialog choices, perhaps their cost can be dependent on the choices instead. For example, if you don’t answer any of the choices correctly, you have to pay full price if you want the item. If you get some of the choices right (2 out of 4, 3 out of 5 or whatever), the clothing gift is half price. If you answer all of the choices correctly, the clothing gift is free. This way, all of the clothing gifts are eventually available to everyone, but the better your choice was were, the less you had to pay for it.

All that being said, I am enjoying the game a lot and am looking forward to new content. Thanks to the writers, developers, troubleshooters, and other Ludia/Jam City staff that make this app/game possible.

1 Like