Progression goal unlocked

I got this message in the game, but I don’t understand what it means. The twitter event does not appear to be finished, so it can’t be that. Does anybody know what it means?

2 Likes

Not sure I’ve never had that message personally but I have had mission completes show up when selling super hybrids for some reason. Upon checking the tasks nothings changed :man_shrugging:

3 Likes

Have you signed in for Google play games ? Then it might be an achievement completion message. It has an achievement to sell dinos. Let me get a pic for you. I’ll edit this post.
Edit :

It could be this one.
Also some these achievements notification doesn’t come for months and lands on your game screen out of nowhere for any reason after a while.

4 Likes

It could be that, however I was receiving the message multiple times and even for selling more than 1 s hybrid at different times, I beleive I also had that achievement checked off ages ago on my original game.

3 Likes

This has happened to me , receiving achivement notification multiple time for months. That happened to me in clash of clans for some 2 months. I had to sign out and sign in to change accounts and it’ll show me notification of same achievements over and over. Mostly during loading screen so wasn’t much annoying after a couple times.

3 Likes

I think it refers to the Community reaching one of the lesser goals for the Community Event (the Dinobuck or DNA ones at the bottom of the screen)

4 Likes

does accept it