Ludia Forums

Project Grypolyth

Hi guys! With Project Scorpius Gen 3 coming to a finish, I’ve decided I’ll work on Grypolyth (alongside Thor) before leveling my Tuoramoloch to 22. I have the ingredients at good levels already :

Along with 120 Grypolyth DNA from raids. Shouldn’t take very long since I can probably fuse for Purrolyth all the way to level 20 and have the coins for it. By the time I get enough Gryposuchus DNA hopefully I’ll have collected enough coins to level it up as well. Thanks for reading! ◉‿◉

6 Likes

Good luck on getting the croc! I’m sure you’ll get it… in 1-2 weeks or less based upon how you can get these guys in an instant

Is it possible to learn this power?.. I could only wish

3 Likes

Fury in 2 weeks. Looks, I have another unique

1 Like

Got Purrolyth ready.

4 Likes

Grypo is a global spawn so it shouldnt be to hard to stumble upon! If you request for it on epic sundays you are likley to get ur request maxed in no time! Also, post a photo if you do any multifusions on purry, they are so satisfying :joy:

2 Likes

What a coincidence :woozy_face:

4 Likes

Any update

1 Like

Yes. Will post

2 Likes

Ummm, has this project closed? Or has nothing interesting happened

1 Like

…I forgot the thread existed… This was yesterday. :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Fury’s memory… lol
Anyways, you should use your markers in a certain way that’ll help you.
For example, one of them can mark the creature that you are working towards, and another color can mark the ingredients that need leveling. When they have reached the required fusion level, you can set that to a different color that means “Ready.”

1 Like

Markers are usless, change my mind.

1 Like

They happen to be VERY useful actually. In your filter option, you can select the color markers.
The markers help organize your dino deck. For example, if you have a list of creatures that you need to request, you can mark it a certain color. If you have creatures w/ boosts( helpful for higher level players), you can mark that to keep track. If you want to make a list of creatures that you want to work on (booting, leveling, etc.), you can mark those.
Long Story Short: Creature Markers are QUITE useful

1 Like

They dont help you do anything in the game tho, there is no benefit other then finding creatures quicker in your dinodex. There was one option in the voting poll in witch you could send out aa drone for like 30 mins or something an another in which you get more DNA when a creature comes back every time somebody else FIPS with them in a sanc

2 Likes