Project Parasauthops

I’m going to starting working for Parasauthops! Here’s is the progress so far. Got it to 120 from the Darting event.

7 Likes

I think it’s just for people to show their growth and progress through the game

2 Likes

Nobody has to care, but the OP just wants to see themselves grow in the game, and maybe a few other people as well. It’s nice to see people proud of themselves, even if the accomplishment isn’t the greatest thing in the world.

12 Likes

Good luck op!!! It’s a great creature.

1 Like

First 3 pops were 10’s. I hate RNG.

12 Likes

You can get it soon ! :t_rex::partying_face:

4 Likes

Once you add boosts onto this thing, she’ll be unstoppable against spinosnakes. You can do this!

8 Likes

It isn’t about caring or not. The forum is a place where you can share your game progress among other things. If anything is posted that causes unrest in the decorum of the forum then that’s a different issue but these threads don’t, they’re for marking down milestones of progress.

That said, “no one” is a generalising term in this context. As @SomeDudeOnTheForums pointed out, there definitely are people who enjoy seeing other players achieve their goals in the game.

10 Likes

It’s not a matter of you caring or not. If somebody wants to express their excitement for progress in a game, I don’t see why they shouldn’t nor can’t.

So what if no one cares? The person making the thread does, and that’s enough for me. This is a public place where one can express their thoughts and feelings as long as it’s A. Not offensive to anyone in any way, and B. Relevant to JWA, which these threads definitely respect.

I know you aren’t trying to be rude, and I hope I’m not coming off as it either.

10 Likes

Fourth fuse was a 20, and the 5th was a 40! And now I’m 40 away!

7 Likes

Almost there!

4 Likes

We support you all the way Jay ! Keep it up, you’re almost there

3 Likes

I know it’s early but congrats on unlocking the Parasauthops… :tada:

3 Likes

easy para raids to level them up? i used the JWAlive discord server and i have already unlocked three apexes as well as leveling up many uniques like phourex and para

great work so far!

3 Likes

U can do this, man!

4 Likes

Fuse 6 was a 30! The next fuse is the one…

9 Likes

Almost there now…

5 Likes

It is done

10 Likes

Congrats! It’s awesome for both pvp and raids

4 Likes

Now that that is done, which one should I go for next?

• Indotaurus
  • Testacornibus
  • Spinoconstrictor

0 voters

1 Like