Project Troodoboa

Sooooo I’ve come back to the Project series after quite a long break from them lol. After Project Tryko I’ve unlocked the Testa Indot, and the recent AC uniques. Status on Troodoboa components:

Troodon will be returned from the sanc in 5 hours, and can take it to 18. Probably can make it 20 within the next week as well.

Thanks for reading! ◉‿◉

17 Likes

fury pro project started :flushed:

4 Likes

Nice! I’m going to begin working on Troodoboa as well soon, (Once I get enough coin, that is) since I discovered that Albertospinos is really lackluster. Hope you’re fuses are lucky and it won’t take long!

3 Likes

It’s always good to see good fury’s hybrid projects.

4 Likes

Ah nice, good luck! And thanks! :smile:

4 Likes

Nice! I wish you much luck!
I tried to give the ultra hybrid? idk what to call em, a few fuses, had 8, got all 20s, first time for that, now just gotta save up some troodon dna to finish it off

3 Likes

Name em after the Aztec Serpent God. I think it might be a great name.

3 Likes

Troodon is 18 now!

11 Likes

Cool! Good luck! hopefully it goes better then me fusing for spyx (highest i got was a 20 lol).

4 Likes

Good luck,hopefully you get lucky with the fusion pops.

2 Likes

Just curious, you obtain all that Troodon DNA from sanctuary right…?

1 Like

Well you can dart troodon dna in local area 4 and get some dna from sanc.

3 Likes

Yes.

10 characters

3 Likes

I might also go for Trooboa or Indot after i unlock Orion

1 Like

Speaking of Troodoboa, @Snake_Dude, what’s your favorite unique snake, Spinoconstrictor or Troodoboa?

Also, good luck getting Troodoboa!

9 Likes

I’m going for both Constrictor(already unlocked just levelling up ingredients to fusing level) & Troodoboa…

3 Likes

Spinoconstrictor, my beloved of course, though I love troodoboa’s look, like a pit viper seeming so rough and scaly, would have been nice for some more feathers not just on the head though, like on the tip of the tail

12 Likes

cool I’m working on abertospinos

1 Like

:slightly_smiling_face:

11 Likes

Updates:

Screenshot_20220203-145112_JW Alive

8 Likes