Project Trykosaurus

Hi y’all! I’ve decided to start working on Trykosaurus.

Status of components :

Trykosaurus was among the first few Uniques I wanted to create but because it had 3 epic base components I decided to keep it for a while later. However now that I have almost every Unique that I wanted, might as well start on Tryko. Thanks for reading! ◉‿◉

13 Likes

Anky deficiency cuz dio lmao, u still getting her to 23 or saving the ankylo?

2 Likes

I thought of leveling Diorajasaur to 23 today itself, and just 1 Tuojiangosaurus request away from having enough DNA to do so.

However I thought I’ll just put the coins into another Unique Project, after all my preference is more inclined to unlocking and collecting than strengthening existing creatures haha. Diorajasaur will still be taken to 23 but after I’ve got the Tryko components ready.

4 Likes

You got this

1 Like

How many projects are in progress

2 Likes

Fury, 3 projects at once!?

1 Like

Nooo… Paused the other 2 :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

2 Likes

Lol, poor Spyx

2 Likes

I’m still gonna work on it though, well I think I might haha. As Trykosaurus has 3 epic base components I can still request Bary G2 and Erliko G2 DNA. As long as the Spinosaurus Gen 2 stock doesn’t run out I think I can continue Spyx for a while longer.

Can level Ankyntro to 18 when I have enough coins… :+1:t3:

3 Likes

what else am i missing your doing project grpo spyx and this wow

1 Like

Its not worth getting right now…

1 Like

I know. But I’m a collector and do not battle outside season reset and 10 takedowns. My main focus is to unlock creatures prioritizing what looks best to me.

4 Likes

Good luck I’m on it too and it’s quite complicated but quick💪

1 Like

Status update…

3 Likes

Update on components.

4 Likes

Nice progress, I’m sure you’ll unlock it soon as always lol
and I like your pfp, if there’s ever a badge for every dino in game, which would you choose to have as a pfp? in game and/or here on the forums

3 Likes

Me, I’d personally keep it as Blue, and a Blue badge exists

2 Likes

Thanks! I’d say I would go for the Trykosaurus or Diorajasaur badges if they existed, those two are definitely my favorite creatures in JWA…

Dio looks so cool…dont really like tryko tho

2 Likes