Ludia Forums

Project Tuora

Hey, y’all! Today, my first Unique Project Dioraja has come to a successful finish. Hence, I will now work towards Tuoramoloch.

When Project Dioraja was running, I had requested enough Tuojiangosaurus DNA to last 25 fuses. Now that I have more than enough left over, it definitely is a good head start. I’ve collected enough Parasaurolophus DNA to possibly unlock Paramoloch, will request more just to be safe.

Since I won’t have to Feed, Interact, Play on or Epic Sunday request Rajasaurus and Ankylosaurus now I can have Stygimoloch take the place.

Status on the components :

And of course, this guy…

Thanks for reading, and standing by during Project Dioraja! ◉‿◉

17 Likes

I wish you better fuses than me. I unlocked mine today:)

10 Likes

Congratulations!

1 Like

Also, nice Toothless pfp :boom:

3 Likes

@Jurassic_Fury are you in one of the goose gang alliance?

2 Likes

Yay more projects

2 Likes

Oh yea fury what about the other projects

1 Like

Thor and Tenrex have been paused for now. Tenrex because Tenontosaurus is a very elusive creature and despite the ease of making and evolving Tyrannolophosaur, the Tenontosaurus is pretty slow to collect. Thor had been paused for Tenrex, but now seeing the amount of Tuojiangosaurus leftover I decided to go for Tuoramoloch.

3 Likes

Ok. Im pretty sure you’ve noticed my projects

1 Like

Good luck with this hadrosaur hybrid! Great creature to do the higher level raids

2 Likes

Tuora is a great creature to have in both raids, and even in lower Arenas to deal with annoying cunning. One of my favorites!

(This is my main’s Tuora)

5 Likes

I loved your other project! I expect this one to also be amazing! Hope you get more good rolls!

2 Likes

Even only getting 10s that is still enough to unlock a unique with 0 Dna

1 Like

Update on the components…

I can get Stygimoloch to level 14 within this week itself, and 15 on the next. :v:t4:

5 Likes

Noice. Also congrats on Dio!!!

1 Like

Hey thanks man! :v:t4:

1 Like

Also my own Tuora for motivation:

2 Likes

She looks really nice!! :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Thanks!

1 Like

10/18/2

She is, without a doubt, the most useful Raid creature available.

4 Likes