Proterogyrinus tournament 11/19/21 - 11/22/21

ok he is the only with this background image

3 Likes

image of the anouncement in 2020

3 Likes

thats the same background

1 Like

Yep, it’s Proterogyrinus for this tournament, good luck!

2 Likes

Very excited to potentially unlock an amphibian!

1 Like

Cries in it could be pachyrhino with the same background, since we haven’t seen it in so long.

5 Likes

It’s an amphibian enclosure, I doubt the creature could be any kind of herbivore

2 Likes

I am 90% for protero - my fav amphibian, I starting save DNA for 3x level 40 as i need more amphibians

3 Likes

I’m looking at every and each amphibian as a potential component candidate for the promised high end since it’s been rumouring so gonna be in it no matter what.

Plus, it is locked for me.

2 Likes

Ooo, slowly unlocking all the amphibian tournameys, I know there aren’t many. Is there only 3?

5 Likes

there 6 in total

2 Likes

Which are?

Eryops, Acanthostega, Proterogyrinus, Gryposuchus, Kaprosuchus, Deinosuchus.

1 Like

in current time we still need more amphibian and pterosaurs to balance it with carni and herbi, there are just 5 ptero:
Darwinopterus, Tupuxuara, Pteranodon gen 2, Tupandactylus, Ornithocheirus

2 Likes

confirmed Proterogyrinus :heart:

3 Likes

I hope i can unlock it this time

2 Likes

Was planning on skipping this on all accounts but d2 needs the unlock. Maybe I’ll quit being lazy and just do it, it’s not all that hard to put up 1200 trophies

4 Likes

That’s why I look at it as 400 trophies per day instead, if I looked at the whole number I just wouldnt have the motivation to start lol

5 Likes

If I was expecting 1450 trophies for a finish I’d probably bow out but 1200 just sounds so much easier

4 Likes

i do 1 500, 2 500 (7 days), 1 000 (VIP)

3 Likes