Proterogyrinus tournament 11/19/21 - 11/22/21

Surprisingly good 1st morning run on D2’s game.

Several 1k DNA rewards a couple 500 dna and an aquatic pack with 3 DNA cards and a dunk.

Took my account to dom for the sdna will probably stop there.

4 Likes

Anyone finding the difficulty levels in this tournament a bit, shall we say, unpredictable?

This is one of my standard battle groups for low Predator for example, normally a sure 40 trophies. But this time I got well and truly stomped upon at L75

Admittedly part of that was just bad luck in drawing 2 Amphis. But I have had several other ‘What?’ moments whereas last week was all straightforward.

Edit: I guess it’s all part of the bigger picture. Now getting some lucky breaks too

2 Likes

Data

Stopping here for the night. Beginning to nod off in the middle of battles; not good for the outcome.

4 Likes

First run, my personal record with score obtained by that first run.
(Lower leagues battles was a little harder, than usual, I can say)

3 Likes

Data after getting a run in this evening.

2 Likes

Just reached dominator place 55 today

2 Likes

Haha happened to me several times, I was seeing my main on the ground or losing my action moves and turn due to timer’s going off. :sweat_smile::man_facepalming:t2:

I’m making sloppy runs only when I’m willing to so there is nothing to show you since they are so scattered all along the day. But the tourney seems to go really slow. Bottom was 300 smth right before coming here. And the top reaching barely 600s. Should be an easy one.:v:t2:

4 Likes

Data

2 Likes

Data

3 Likes

Happy cakeday @Andy_wan_kenobi !

4 Likes

Thanks

10 characters

4 Likes

Data

3 Likes

Data

3 Likes

Not much to say. Last few battles were extraordinarily hard which I don’t get why.

Done with one too, next.

6 Likes

Looks this tournament is done for me. First time I get 1 500 trophies in two runs only, so I don’t need to fight tomorrow. But I will stay in secure for sure.

4 Likes

Without sharing the bottom, it is just a personal data. Let’s share it with the bottom part next time, shall we? @Lucky14

Bottom is now 572.
:turtle:

6 Likes

Data

2 Likes

Data

2 Likes

Just a reminder that the primary purpose of these tournament threads is to track the trophy requirements for a Dominator League finish, as well as to discuss strategy. To that end, we need the score for Dominator 100 and the time remaining in the tournament. Other places, including your own score, Dominator 1, Predator 1, prizes, and battle matchups are appreciated, but are a secondary concern

6 Likes

Here you are, bottom of Dominator with 18h to go.

Up to >1300, should be able to stop here

3 Likes