Skoolosaurus+Ankylokodon=Skoolokodon
Dilophosaurus+Spinonyx=Dylophospinus
Stegodius+Spinosaurus=Stegospinus
Tyrannolophosaurus+Ankylosaurus gen.2=Armiger rex
Brachiosaurus+Wuerhosaurus=Iacusaurud

2 Likes

Nodopatosaurus is our copy of ankilodocus

2 Likes

I’d rather see Spinominus Rex which would be Spinonyx fused with Indominus Rex Gen 2 and it has Rending Strike, Mutual Fury, Revenge Cloak and Lethal Wounding Rampage, but the way this dinosaur operates would be that if it cloaks it can hit Lethal Wounding Rampage and one-shot any creature, but in order to do this must retain its cloak for two straight turns then hit Lethal Wounding Rampage on the third turn. So it could Revenge Cloak, Mutual Fury and then Lethal Wounding Rampage. The appearance would be a black and goldish looking narrow-headed Spinonyx looking head morphed into Tyrannosaurus Rex jaws with the body being a narrower Indominus Rex body with a snake like abdomen, and the appearance of bleeding via the red streaks and huge spikes piercing out from the skin along the back in a line down the tail with the Indominus Rex bumps going down each side of the lines of spikes.

2 Likes

I noticed that some of these hybrids refer to: Chaos effect

1 Like

What have stuff to do later than I will show you how they will look like

1 Like

Did some first and you know how carnoraptor will look like right and just a tip next time make the list shorter

1 Like