Pryotrodons are a problem?

Hey, I’d like to ask you a question … Does not it happen to you that you put your strongest dino in the PvP battles and suddenly you only get Priotrodons? Up to three priotrodons for each game usually come out, and I do not know about you, but at least it makes me very tedious and bored to play and these battles with my strongest dinos, so I have to balance them with not so strong or good dinosaurs, basically I can not use my stronger dinosaurs because suddenly Priotrodons come out in my face. What do you think? Do you think this is a problem? Believe me I have come to think that it is, and I have the theory that the game system puts you rivals with dinos equal to yours, and since most people do not have the same dinosaurs as you, they match them with a strong hybrid easy to get, bone, the priotrodon … But you will know as well as I do, that this is not the only strong hybrid easier to get, so I would like to ask you … What do you think, do you think it is a problem that has to be solved?

I can’t say that my experience is the same. It might just be a factor of the code that pairs your dinosaurs with opponents. I almost never use my strongest dinosaurs in pvp based on needing them for daily pack missions. However I do have set dinosaurs that I do use for pvp and do get similar matchups frequently when I use the same exact dinosaur set.