Pteranodon BUG HELP

After 1.8 I started I noticed that my level 15 Pteranodon could not fuse to make the new dino… So i continued to level it to 19 (all post 1.8), and then they fixed the bug and i lost a ton of dna and coin. Is this something that can be helped to roll back for me?

If not, this is so discouraging…

they’ve been telling people to write into support. I had to because I did the same, but with quetzal.

So what you are telling me is “if it gets fixed” i wont hear back from them either way for 2 weeks lol

You need to contact them to fix the problem instead of keep evolving your dino. That is a huge mistake.

I have asked them to revert my mistake on evolving Pyritator to 22 and they refuse to do it saying, “we can’t revert anything or provide DNA/coin because it will not fair to other player.”

So good luck contacting them. :zipper_mouth_face:

If they do it for you, they will have to do it for everyone on this forum. (Sure, I will file another request referring this thread)

But this time is their mistake ,not ours. I have evolved pteranodon and quetzal to 20 as I thought it was a new requirement. If I wouldnt do that, I probably get the unique now. I sent a request to support as well. This would be unencouraging if they do not revert

1 Like

Hey DPG members, if you haven’t already, please reach out to our support team here at support+forums@ludia.com with your support key so our team can take a closer look at your account. Thanks!

1 Like