Pteranokyrie needs a nerf BAD

I know it’s coming… just trying to claim the space. :laughing:

4 Likes

It’s not Pterano that you’ll have to watch out for…
It’s Dilorach

2 Likes

It is Utarinex

3 Likes

Nope, it’s definitely Dilorach. Has a 1x counter that can do at most 3k damage while speeding itself up with another accelerating heal and distracting heal. Plus a 6k rampage.

10 Likes

Do you know the stats on it? Because I didn’t see any actual stats or resistances announced and those can often make a big difference. I know you’re trying to be funny here but seriously how many times has there been something that looked “broken” on paper and then it didn’t even end up being a threat (Alloraptor). And sometimes they actually nerfed it before it hit the game (looking at you Nemys). So let’s let the update actually come out and then we’ll wait 3 months for people to actually start unlocking the thing (by then the meta could have changed 3 times), and then it’s appropriate to discuss any changes.

17 Likes

Hopefully it’s good. Would love a useful Pterosaur. Though Daryx is also ok.

2 Likes

Not just Dilorach, but Compsoraptor too. Tarbog is already shores viable so I can only imagine how broken Compsoraptor’s gonna be.

6 Likes

Forgot him too. Both are nuts. Though honestly I’m kinda glad Dilorach has a chance to get the spotlight in the meta. I love being a medic in game so I may upgrade him too along with Tuora and Parathops.

5 Likes

It’s gonna be High Tyrant

3 Likes

Lad literally hasn’t even came out yet

1 Like

The thing is a MONSTER buff it now before it even gets loose!! No, haven’t actually seen it’s stats yet… just have this bad feeling.

Remember when everyone laughed at that guy at the beginning of Jaws?! Just saying. :rofl:

1 Like

Pterano doesn’t even have a rampage. I mean Force Autoswap could be powerful, but it could also mess you up. Plus what if Swap Prevention resistance also affects Force Autoswap? Then that would be useless for the most part. And it’s on a 3 turn cooldown.

3 Likes

It does combo into Full Immunity On Escape though, so it’s taking minimal damage even from Para or Cevia.

1 Like

Well that’s more to the Dodge and Shields part rather than immunity. But yeah it will be less punishing. Actually, Force Swap doesn’t combo that well with Full Immunity simply due to Full Immunity only lasting 1 turn, so unless you’re threatened, you’ll lose health. Or you just force swap someone with a maxxed out Irri Gen 2.

2 Likes

Another 14-16 weeks or raids to unlock another Apex… :face_exhaling:SIGH :face_exhaling:

4 Likes

People will say:

“You need to see the stats and resistances before coming to a conclusion”

but the truth is that the last 3 apexes released have been busted upon release. This pattern probably won’t be changing anytime soon.

2 Likes

Dilorach can be a useful Giganyx counter

1 Like

I find nothing broken with the bear, the turtle or the gator. Of course I don’t have them boosted and don’t find any super advantage to any of those on my teams over others. I find them pretty weak against the current meta.

2 Likes

I didn’t understand a thing that bird can do.

4 Likes

And Alberto counter

3 Likes