Ludia Forums

Pterodaustro VIP Tournament 02/26/2021 - 03/01/2021

It’s a bird! It’s a plane! It’s a Rhamphorhynchus!

7 Likes

I guess there will be only one copy as a dominator prize? Otherwise it would be mentioned in tournament description, right?

2 Likes

Yes, finishing in Dominator for VIP Tournaments gives one copy…

3 Likes

I swear a Ptero VIP tournament wasn’t that long ago, have we circulated through all the other 50k VIP creatures since then? :face_with_monocle:

Also, I wonder why Styg is the only 50k VIP creature who features in a twin creature pack? I’m sure it would be a popular move if every VIP tournament, dominator reward pack was for twin creatures…

3 Likes

I think the last one was in late June 2020…

1 Like

Time sure flies… have we gone through all the other 50k creatures since then?

2 Likes

Not very sure, but I can remember some: Tusoteuthis, Plotosaurus, Twyggimolochs, Tarbosaurus, Acrocanthosaurus (before it was demoted), Rhomaleosaurus and Procoptodon.

Haven’t seen one for Wuerhosaurus and Proceratosaurus in the time I’ve been playing. I was around during 2020 Pterodaustro Tournament.

2 Likes

Definitively a Dilophosaurus Gen 2

2 Likes

This pleases MirrMurr. I will finally be able to make a lvl 30 pterodaustro. :partying_face:

4 Likes

Dont be silly fury, we all know it’s the dilophosaur gen 2 :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

Ooooooh yeahhhhh. :smirk:

3 Likes

Ultimasaurus rex Raptor Gen 7

2 Likes

@Jurassic_Fury, the part of the VIP tournament cycle you missed:

Metaposaurus - 3/23/20
Proceratosaurus - 3/30/20
Wuerhosaurus - 2/24/20
Giant Orthocone - 1/27/20

4 Likes

Thanks @Andy_wan_kenobi. I was around for Proceratosaurus and Metoposaurus, maybe even Wuerhosaurus but I might not have remembered them very well. :sweat_smile: Because I was still new to JWTG (counting out the few days I used to play it in 2015) at that time…

3 Likes

First one to post data :stuck_out_tongue:

Besides just one 1k dna, prizes have been shocking, similar to the boss events lol

7 Likes

Ludia reads this and makes a Pterodaustro Boss…

3 Likes

I have been earning bucks in small amounts but many until I finished my first run. No fun, no nothing. Just doing the biz. :yawning_face:

2 Likes

I totally signed up for VIP today because I wanted to participate in this tournament. I love Pterodaustro, it’s one of my favorite pterosaurs. I’ll keep the VIP for a month because I used gift card money, but I’ll keep it longer if I find it worth the $$$. Got some DNA, some mystery packs, and a silver pack so far.

5 Likes

I see your looking to get your moneys worth and securing this beauty straight away haha.

Personally vip membership is worth it considering how little it costs so I hope you find it beneficial and join the crew :+1:

3 Likes

Im hoping for 3 bucks cards in the pack, greedy I know but il also be happy with 3 dna cards aswell :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes