Pterodaustro VIP Tournament - 6/26/2020 - 6/29/2020

A morning run… this will be my second Pterodaustro pack since I won this pack in prize drop earlier this week…

7 Likes

Two battles in a row where the AI has at least two guys that my meat shield has an advantage on :roll_eyes:. Needless to say, two losses. Won the next two though.

3 Likes

Some data…my first VIP tournament. Not doing so well but I had 3 disconnects and I had used up most of my good carnivores in the mod event.

4 Likes

A normal tournament for me.

5 Likes

Some tough match ups for me. I was winning close to 100% of my matches yesterday (maybe 75-80%). Today is more like 50%. Lost these three, but won the next two.

3 Likes

Some data

Only 1 Godzilla match up. There was no chance of me winning that one. I used 3 level 10 VIPs and got decimated. But then I went LOWER in my lineup and got an easy peasy match up.

Good luck everyone.

5 Likes

An evening run and my best prizes were two 1000 DNA cards…

4 Likes

Oddly enough this tournament is having an identity crisis. Through about 26 hours it was acting like a tournament that was aiming for 1,250, but then suddenly, it jumped tracks and is now on a path to finish around 950 for the bottom of Dominator. If it deviates again I will update when I see the deviation otherwise there will just be another post in 24 ish hours confirming the projected path…

6 Likes

Believe it or not, I actually won this match.
Round 1: save 1, Indoraptor 2 hit kills Stegoceratops (could have 1 hit, but did 2 to cover my potential block)
Round 2: I saved all 3 on a guess, Indoraptor blocks 2
Round 3: I killed Indoraptor and I think saved 1 basically going to give up.
Then for the next several rounds I blocked 3 and saved 1 until I got to 6 moves against his Mastodonsaurus. Then I attacked 2, blocked 3 and saved 1. The AI stayed in a 3 attack 1 block pattern. Once I got to 6 moves and I could kill him in 2 moves, I attacked 3 and blocked 3 since I could survive 1 hit from Suprannotitan and needed 4 to kill him. Lucky for me Suprannotitan attacked all 4 and I ended it with 4 attacks from my Spinoraptor.

Also added some data.

4 Likes

Data

4 Likes

He swapped a couple of times without using any moves and I lost track so didn’t save any against when his Metoposaurus when it took out my Therizinosaurus. Luckily AI fell into that 3 attack 1 block routine again and I was able to pull out the victory with the Spinoraptor again :grin:
And more data. I’m done for tonight.

4 Likes

A few battles this morning…

3 Likes

My line-up won’t be strong enough for Dominator, but I might make Predator. How many trophy’s should nail a Predator spot.

That’s an impressive win! I’m getting trounced. All 3 opponents have had attacks of 1500+ and health of 4000 or better.

Some data:

I don’t remember the bottom of Dominator being this difficult for previous tournaments but those weren’t VIP. I’m not sure if I’m doing something wrong, or if the AI has gotten tougher or if it’s my lineup.

Does anyone have any advice?

2 Likes

Maybe because it’s VIP…maybe bad luck. I also got slaughtered this morning at the bottom of Dom. Seems like if you don’t have a top notch amphibian you are toast. Yesterday was the complete opposite.

2 Likes

You are right, it does have an identity crisis…
This is my first VIP tournament, I’m still not sure what to expect. The very beginning was extremely easy for me, maybe because I’m a new subscriber and Ludia tried to give positive feedback for my subscription. In the middle of dom I easily won with just lvl 20 legendaries, then saturday happened and it’s been much more difficult.

2 Likes

I had the same experience as well. This has been a tough go. And you’re right. I see I don’t have a strong amphibian in the top tier. I can’t make anything better at this point either. I guess I will just have to struggle.

1 Like

Same here this morning. I have only done 4 or 5 matches so far, but the first 2 were tough. The 3rd one was winnable, but the last guy (which almost always attacked all 4 on the first day of the tournament) blocked all 4 to stop my win :roll_eyes:
Then the next one I had no chance and gave up. The last one I squeaked by because the last guy attacked all 4 two times in a row (only way I could’ve won). Here’s some data.

3 Likes

I should get an extra price for this score.

5 Likes

2222, 2 extra prizes. That’s how it works Ludia.

3 Likes