Ludia Forums

Pterosaur terror?

Its going to be on friday. I don’t think we had legendary pack on friday… Or did we? Also which pterosaur is there in the image?

2 Likes

Oooh interesting, maybe an upcoming superhybrid for tropeogopterus, thatl balance out the classes for super rare hybrids.

It doesnt look like a normal pterosaur to me

2 Likes

Yea i think the same since they have released dimetocarnus they probably are going for that

1 Like

If it is they need to make it so it has more attack than tapejalocephalus but less health

1 Like

Like spinotasuchus? If thats so that seems reasonable but i don’t think ludias gonna follow a pattern like that.

1 Like

Yep something around 2,200 attack and 4,000 health, otherwise if they just double the level 40 stats it will be too weak for a super rare creature, would make trope more worthwhile for players to get

1 Like

Yup its seems reasonable for it to be weaker than spinotasuchus since it costs less dna than spinoraptor.

1 Like

That’s no fair I only read half of that before you removed it haha :joy:

1 Like

Because i was really wrong with everything i wrote on the post :joy:

1 Like

Yes it should be weaker in ferocity and attack than spinotasuchus.

But it should be higher in attack than monostegotops and tapejalocephalus but weaker in ferocity.

Currently we are just seeing balanced balanced balanced in the bottom half of the super hybrids we need some cannons

1 Like

If they are gonna go for balancing class in s-hybrids then we can look forward to Unayrhynchus, ostaposaurus/koolasaurus and suchoripteruds getting a super hybrid because they are the only basic legendary hybrids.

1 Like

Hi,
The Pterosaur Terror event will be available from Friday until Sunday and will be available to players level 30+

7 Likes

Thnx @Keith but it is not visible on the calendar…

1 Like

I wouldn’t mind a ptero that has similar stats to a dactylus but without being a vip.

2 Likes

Yeah me too.

im almost positive thats just ornithocherius

2 Likes

Looks nothing like it, unless it’s a spooky version there going for

1 Like