Ludia Forums

Punished for Choosing to battle Human…

It’s kind of laughable that the Normal PvP (not Test of Might, we all now how rigged event matchmaker is) Matchmaker can set this paring up. Only way I’ve had matchups with this large of a trophy discrepancy is when the timer runs out for matchmaking and game offers the Choice of battling a bot or waiting for a real human… sooooo we Patronize your game. Wait over a minute to get the “choice” menu and then continue to wait patiently… and it matches you with the absolute next Live person no matter the trophy or league difference… that’s silly and seems like there is No “choice” in the offer… there really should be some kind of Cap to the trophy or iPower discrepancy in Normal PvP after being given the choice to battle a bot or wait… we are already obviously willing to wait a lil longer for a non Brain dead easy 10 trophy Bot win, why kick us in the face for patiently waiting by allowing such a lopsided multiple league difference of a match even be possible….

At least I only lost 10 Trophies… I’m sure that the person would have been steamed if by some miracle I beat them and they Lost 50-60 trophies to an opponent 3 leagues lower after only getting 10 trophies or less per win from bot battles. It could take that other higher player 7+ bot battles to make up a 50-60 trophy loss from a human that got super lucky from a match up that shouldn’t even be possible ….also feels terrible… They probably only got 10 trophies granted it only took them a few turns to annihilate the opponent but the Risk/Reward for that skewed of a battle isn’t even worth the time of waiting in the queue…

Why should any player ever choose to wait longer and make your games queues fill with a real person when a bot battle is 10-15 trophies win or lose, and a lot of human battles are win 10-15 trophies or Lose 50…

Speak for yourself. I’d rather play bots if I have to play PvP. I’ll take those 10 easy trophies all day instead of wasted time. I’d rather just not have to play PvP though.

Pvp is the end game you don’t need insane gear to beat the PvE content. You grind gear for PvP… and anyone can beat a brainless bot. Don’t get me wrong I’ll take bot matches for event pvp all day. But normal PvP queue I’d much rather wait for a real opponent esp now that we can see iPower scores. The point of the Post is that choosing to wait instead of battle a bot and keep the games PvP alive with real players shouldn’t punish both players with that ridiculous of a Trophy discrepancy… almost 2k difference is 3+ leagues higher. That’s a broken matchmaking system…