Purple radar spinning when accepting raid invites

This is for reporting bugs only, if you are having trouble making a purchase or need help recovering your account please post in Help & Support here.

Please fill in the following fields!

Bug Description: title says it all. After accepting a raid invite, purple radar starts spinning and game crashes/freezes

Area is was found in:

How do you reproduce the bug:
Step 1-
Step 2 -
(add more if needed)

How often does it happen:

What type of device are you using:

Anything else? (add screenshots or additional information here)

5 Likes

Same problem here.
Nobody in our alliance can accept raid invites.

3 Likes

Same thing here. Can’t accept any raids, and also my games softlocks way more often now (purple thingy and then i need to restart the game). This is gettin’ real annoying.

4 Likes

Same problem here

2 Likes

When I try to accept raid invites they dont work and I get the purple connection circle on my game screen.

This is for reporting bugs only, if you are having trouble making a purchase or need help recovering your account please post in Help & Support here.

Please fill in the following fields!

Bug Description: Raid invitation fail

Area is was found in: Raids

Step 1- try to accept invite to a raid
Step 2 - watch as game freezes
(add more if needed)

How often does it happen: Every time
(This includes trying to join a raid lobby that is “active”)

What type of device are you using: Android Samsung S21

Anything else? I have multiple friends and allaince members with the same issue. It is wide spread.

7 Likes

Facing same issue. Shows you have been disconnected and error 210 giving the option to reconnect. But the same thing keeps repeating.

2 Likes

Same here + some team mates. Restarting doesn’t fix it. I found if I let the radar finish spinning (takes about 1 minute), I get the error message and can click reconnect. Then I can accept the next raid invite. Hopefully this can be fixed ASAP.

3 Likes

Upon clicking reconnect, can you accept and get in the lobby of next raid invite. Mine’s still not working. Restarting doesn’t help. Invites are showing up, but cannot accept any even after restart, reconnect or whatever.

1 Like

Happening on one of my accounts too

1 Like

try logging out of the game and back in also reludia the phone after

I can’t even join my own carno raid with my second account.

2 Likes

Yep this happened to me on android and iOS

2 Likes

Bug Description: Raid invitation fail

Area is was found in: Raids

Step 1- try to accept invite to a raid
Step 2 - watch as game freezes

How often does it happen: Every time
(This includes trying to join a raid lobby that is “active”)

What type of device are you using: Android Google Pixel 4

Anything else? I have multiple friends and alliance members with the same issue. It is wide spread.

1 Like

@Ned are the team aware of this huge bug. So many of us cant raid and its very frustrating. People will miss raids today because of this.

1 Like

Hey DPG members, our team is currently investigating the cause of this issue.

5 Likes

Have rebooted three times now trying to accept a raid invite and I just keep getting the spinning purple circle. I’m getting pretty annoyed.

I’ll try to contact support later, but since the update I’m having problems with joining a raid by accepting the invite, I accept, it loads forever, doesn’t work, restart the game, repeat this process 3~4+ times until it eventually works or I give up. Anyone else having the same problem?

1 Like

Same. Won’t let me join, and then my alliance disappears until I restart the app

1 Like

yep piles of people some can get it by reludering some have to actually invite some one to a raid drop the raid then it works

I have same issue, even deleted game and reinstalled but same problem, thanks Ludia for destroying the only good thing the game had going for it…

Android Samsung S20