Purple radar spinning when accepting raid invites

Same here too

Same here cannot do raid

Brilliant! Works fine! Thanks a lot!

1 Like

Connecting to FB seems to be working.

same issue here! purple radar spinning! :persevere:

Hey DPG members, our team is currently investigating the cause of the invite issues for Raids.

This was a quick fix for me:
“connect and reconnect from wifi, don’t exit game and then accept invite”

1 Like

To add on to this bug, Also you cannot look at players profiles in your alliance. So when someone requests to join your alliance you don’t know what you are getting

1 Like

Bug Description: Raid invites showing up but when I click on them nothing happens and I get the spinning wheel of doom.

Area is was found in: Whenever trying to accept a raid invite while online.

How do you reproduce the bug:
Step 1- Get a raid invite
Step 2 - Click on it
Step 3 - Doesn’t work and get spinning loading wheel.

How often does it happen: Every time since the update. I havent been able to do ANY raids and today is the last day for mortem so Im extra frustrated.

What type of device are you using: Samsung S20+

Anything else?

Every time it happens I restart the game, get another invite, it doesn’t work, spinning wheel. Rinse, repeat. :frowning:

3 Likes

OK update, it works when I have the lobby and invite people, but I cannot be invited to a Raid in anyway…

2 Likes

:partying_face: Okay Yippee Skippy I’ve found the solution to not getting to join Boss Raid Invites :wink:
You will get 2 Spinning Icons if you press the accept button and then press it again when it appears again. Then you will see a error 210 Connection Lost message. Then after a little bit you will get the 3rd Accept Button - Press it and You are IN :partying_face: :tada: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :dinopower:

I have exactly the same problem in any of my terminals: samsung s10e and samsung s9. It is frustating.
Ludia , please, can you help?

1 Like

This seems to be a world wide problem with thousands of players effected by the very same glitch / bug of a purple spinning disc when you recieve a raid invite.
Strangely enough this has only started to happen since the recent V2.14 upgrade and needs to be fixed urgently before it becomes a game wide problem effecting other aspects of the game creating multiple bugs / glitches to the point you wont be able to even play the game at all ! : dizzy_face: :face_with_spiral_eyes:
:dizzy_face:

1 Like

I’m having the same issue as well. Cannot accept raid invites. I am restarting my game numerous times before I can get lucky and accept a raid invite. Many times after restarting I lose my alliance.

Still not fixed missing lots of dna that cannot be found anywhere else.

Is ludia planning on fixing raids or no? I already quit vip… next step, complete quit…

1 Like

Same here, removed VIP for now…

This is for reporting bugs only, if you are having trouble making a purchase or need help recovering your account please post in Help & Support here.

Please fill in the following fields!

Bug Description: Can’t start in the raid

Area is was found in: Raid

How do you reproduce the bug:
Step 1- Start a raid
Step 2 - Someone disconnect
Step 3 - (Probably) Someone who get in the raid and poll surrender, and all accepted.
(add more if needed)

How often does it happen: rare

What type of device are you using: android

Anything else? (add screenshots or additional information here)

4 of the players experiencing this bug is keep facing it non-stop. It is like infinite loop that we can NEVER get back to the main page of the game ! Not to mention the accepting invite bug these few days we encountered, this bug is severely affect our experience in the game.

Please fix it IMMEDIATELY ! We are still looping it like forever.

Video : Bug Reports : JWA start raid - YouTube

This last post is a different topic. 4 players in our alliance are not getting back in the game because the raid is still there and counting down

A work around that I found that works is to log out of your jwa account in the app under settings after you accept an invite and you get the spinning thing, then log back in. After that, the next invite you get should work properly. Don’t know why this works :man_shrugging:, but it does.