Purple radar spinning when accepting raid invites

Is ludia planning on fixing raids or no? I already quit vip… next step, complete quit…

1 Like

Same here, removed VIP for now…

This is for reporting bugs only, if you are having trouble making a purchase or need help recovering your account please post in Help & Support here.

Please fill in the following fields!

Bug Description: Can’t start in the raid

Area is was found in: Raid

How do you reproduce the bug:
Step 1- Start a raid
Step 2 - Someone disconnect
Step 3 - (Probably) Someone who get in the raid and poll surrender, and all accepted.
(add more if needed)

How often does it happen: rare

What type of device are you using: android

Anything else? (add screenshots or additional information here)

4 of the players experiencing this bug is keep facing it non-stop. It is like infinite loop that we can NEVER get back to the main page of the game ! Not to mention the accepting invite bug these few days we encountered, this bug is severely affect our experience in the game.

Please fix it IMMEDIATELY ! We are still looping it like forever.

Video : Bug Reports : JWA start raid - YouTube

This last post is a different topic. 4 players in our alliance are not getting back in the game because the raid is still there and counting down

A work around that I found that works is to log out of your jwa account in the app under settings after you accept an invite and you get the spinning thing, then log back in. After that, the next invite you get should work properly. Don’t know why this works :man_shrugging:, but it does.

Easier solution from above - - accept invite, if it gets hung then turn wifi off, wait a second, then turn it back on. “Reconnect” in app and then accepting next invite should work.

Sorry, didn’t notice the other solutions posted above. Looks like a quicker work around is to just disconnect phone from network (turn off wifi or mobile data) then turn back on. When you pick the “reconnect” pop up in jwa then invites should work after that.

It’s not only stopping me from participating in raids but it’s crashing my game to the point where it wont even load anymore and i have to do an uninstall and reinstall to be able to do basic things. Quite a few players in my alliance are being affected by this

2 Likes

Wow! :astonished: Sorry to hear it… that has to be super frustrating!

I quit VIP last month because of the stuck at 21/30 bug for some of us Android users. Now i’m really thinking of givin’ up the game. This company has no idea what they doing.

This is for reporting bugs only, if you are having trouble making a purchase or need help recovering your account please post in Help & Support here .

Bug Description: After accepting a raid invite, purple radar starts spinning and game crashes/freezes

Area is was found in: Raid request on map.

Step 1- I invite my other account to raid.
Step 2 - Hit the accept.
Step 3 - After several seconds or 2nd try at accepting to join the raid, the purple radar sits and spins.
Step 4 - If you try to spin a drop or dart a creature, it doesn’t do anything.
Step 5 - If you wait a good minute or two, you get error code 210.
Step 6 - Hit the reconnect.
Step 7 - A message comes up that JWA has been updated.
Step 8 - Hit the OK and the game reloads.
Step 9 - I invite myself again and I finally go into the lobby to play.
(add more if needed)
This doesn’t happen on my Ipads; only my Android phone.

How often does it happen: After every time I go into the game from load.

What type of device are you using: G8 ThinQ

Anything else? (add screenshots or additional information here)

Same. Only can initiate raids not join any since update. Takes like 20 minutes to get a raid started due to this annoyance. Its like they dont even test their updates before they give them to us because its literally every single raid since update

Same issue Here.

YES OR NO - Are you fixing the raid invites? If yes, WHEN? It’s been how many days since it hasn’t been working? I mean COME ON!

1 Like

This is for reporting bugs only, if you are having trouble making a purchase or need help recovering your account please post in Help & Support here.

Bug Description: when you go to join and raid it goes to endless loading, have reinstalled, never finishes… multiple people on my alliance are in the same position, with not being able to view profiles and not being able to raid loosing out on a lot of the game view points right now.

Area is was found in:raids

Step 1-accept any raid invitation
Step 2 - load into any raid
(add more if needed)

How often does it happen:every time I try and load any raid

What type of device are you using:android

Anything else? (add screenshots or additional information here)I had pictures but when I try and load them onto here it doesn’t even bring me to any area of my phone to try and load them

Isn’t there a thread for this already? (This post was in another thread)

1 Like

Bug Description: After accepting a raid invite, purple radar starts spinning and game crashes/freezes

Area is was found in: Raid request on map.

Step 1- ** try to accept raid invite from another player.**
Step 2 - Hit the accept.
Step 3 - After several seconds or 2nd try at accepting to join the raid, the purple radar sits and spins.
Step 4 - If you try to spin a drop or dart a creature, it doesn’t do anything.
Step 5 - If you wait a good minute or two, you get error code 210.
Step 6 - Hit the reconnect.
Step 7 Hit the OK and the game reloads.
Step 8- **I try to accept invite again and I still get nothing
(add more if needed)
This happens on my Ipads; and my Android phone.

How often does it happen: After every time I go into the game from load.

What type of device are you using: ** Samsung S21 - 5G Android V12.4.2

Raids are still not worling. When are we getting a fix?

How about a status update? The glitch is spreading to more players. This has been going on too long.
Does it have anything to do with the google play log out issue since that random welcome player xyz appearing is back.
Has anyone mentioned that after you can’t get in the raid you have the restart the game because other features go funky too, like not recognizing you’re in an alliance?
Hope you figure it out soon. I’ve missed so many invites for the new apex

Still no luck accepting raid invites it has been over 2 weeks now of pure frustration and it is getting worse by the day.

We seriously need this problem fixed as quickly as possible before it leads to a player revolt where no one will even bother doing raids any more because they all grew tired of sending out raid invites only to have them simply vanish into thin air or cause the game to crash numerous times.

Face facts would you as a player even bother doing any more raids when you already know that it was a complete waste of time and effort because the game glitches out / crashes etc no matter how many times you send out raid invites or try accepting a raid invite from another player??

The answer is a resounding NO end of story, i am actually on the verge of giving up on the V.I.P. membership as it is not working, i am paying good money month after month and for what ? Game crashes, glitches, bugs, endless error message after error message for hours on end .

This game used to be very enjoyable but lately it has been beset by so many problems it has almost completely sucked all of the fun and enjoyment out of the game to the point after more than 4 years of playing this game i feel like deleting it and walking away for good ( yes i was there at the very beginning when the game ( JWA ) was first released all those years ago. But now 4 years later i am a whiskers breath away from giving up on it permanently. :thinking: :roll_eyes: :thinking:

1 Like

Hey DPG members, Daven had provided an update here: