Ludia Forums

Purrolyth shield

This is for reporting bugs only, if you are having trouble making a purchase or need help recovering your account please post in Help & Support here.

Please fill in the following fields!

Bug Description: 1st move used long protection after orno used evasive strike, next move Orno used impact and run and shield disappeared after 2 turns.

Area is was found in: tournament

How do you reproduce the bug:
Step 1-
Step 2 -
(add more if needed)

How often does it happen: once so far

What type of device are you using: androind

Anything else? (add screenshots or additional information here)

What was the creature it swapped to?
Was it one that had a rendering attack? Those destroy shields. Purro has a minor rendering counter attack.

This actually happened to me as well. And ornitho swapped into another dino without any counter

So essentially my shield only lasted one turn

It died on swap from counter if I remember correctly, but shield disappeared before it even finished it’s swap animation…

Happy cakeday!

That’ll happen sometimes when the game knows that the next creature can take its shield out. It does that with Stuns also.

1 Like

Is there even a swap in creature with null or shattering in tournament?

There are two I can think of off the top of my head.

Dracorex has swap in definite strike

Yea but those on work on attack, so swapping them in wouldn’t take away shield until they were hit. Only fought 1nmore Orno so far with Pur and it just kept using evasive so shield stayed.

Well, what’s been happening to me. When something uses a hit and run (ornitho) it normally attacks before my shielded creature. So if they hit and run into a counter attack (I. E. Carnotaurus) before my creature attacks, it just removes the shield since carno has a rendering counter attack.

Yup, I’ve had that too.

1 Like