Purrolyth

Just in case you wondered what it is like.
It has an absolutely gorgeous design with a pretty decent kit.

3 Likes

Yes it does. It’s frigging awesome.

1 Like

Wow super cool.
Can‘t wait to have it in Germany, too!

Good thing it has long protection because that thing is WEAK

2 Likes

But awesome looking and a nice hybrid in the collection. Love the feathers and colours.

4 Likes

Is it good for fights, or better I stay with majungasuchus?

It has low health and attack though. I was disappointed.

3 Likes

Its stats are bad… at level 14 is has less health then a 11 pur g2 and a lvl 13 lythro… and its slow to boot.

3 Likes

It’s helped me out in battle a few times, I just feel like it’s a bit weak on taking attacks and a bit slow too. Other than that I personally love it and it’s design, and it’s a proud member of my team.

1 Like

Majunga has a cleanse strike, which does still remove bleeds, slows and distracts.

Purr has lockdown, which is great in 1.5, but Majunga also has a 1 turn pin strike in its tool kit.

If I had to pick one, well I would be bummed that I had to use either one of them, but I would go Majunga. Lol.

2 Likes

I’m just curious, does purrolyth purr while damaging other dinosaurs? Or does it tell lyths (lie myths) :joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

Love the forearm feathers. It’ll take hours to click it to level 20.

2 Likes

Purro is good he lack hp badly but that thing hit prety hard
Hope he get a litlle hp buff on next update cus he looks so damn cool and is moves are good too

1 Like

One of the coolest looking dinos in game right now.

3 Likes

I already have

PurrolythL20

Purrolyth just cannot survive in the L20 meta tho, it might be more viable earlier on! True it’s moveset is awesome, however It’s terrible speed and abysmal health means that it seldom gets to make it’s second attack in a match. As a hybrid it’s really very disappointing that it hasn’t carried over any the good stats from Lythronax or Purussaurus Gen 2 and as a result is terribly unbalanced for a ‘rare’ creature, especially considering that the equivalent level Lythronax is so much better because it can survive long enough to bite and bite again.

Equivalent at L20:

Lythronax
HP 2914 SPD 104 DMG 748
Purussaurus Gen 2
HP 3360 SPD 111 DMG 748
Purrolyth
HP 2241 SPD 105 DMG 845

Less than 3000 HP means it’ll never stay long enough to do any real damage, it can pull off the odd revenge/surprise kill on weak enemies. But 10% armour makes next to no difference, and none at all in a meta with so many armour-piercing/defence shattering moves. It’s out-sped by virtually everything which is strange considering Purussaurus has a much higher speed, and Purrolyth is kind of stood on 4 legs.

It would be awesome if they buff it’s HP and SPD next patch, but what would make it even more viable if it was to have ‘immunity’ (but that’s not going to happen). Sadly my Purroltyh has been shelved (in favour of Lythronax) and in it’s current state should consigned to carcass tier until it gets a much needed buff.

3 Likes

Give it a slight HP buff, and I might consider adding it to the roster. Other than that, it can hit hard, but just getting one hit in before your opponent crit overkills it isn’t worth it, in my opinion.