Ludia Forums

PUSHEEN NEEDS YOU! 😻 (Big, Active Clan Looking for Active Members!)

Hey everyone!

PUSHEEN NEEDS YOUR HELP! :smile_cat::smile_cat::smile_cat:

If you’re an active player with a power of at least 5k (or very close to 5k!) Then you are welcomed to join us! PUSHEEN REBORN! :smirk_cat::smirk_cat::smirk_cat:

We are superrrr close to taking down 7* alphas. We are all friendly and supportive, and just require you to hit the alpha! Of course we are all busy sometimes, life right? :sweat_smile: But just let us and know and it’s all good! :+1:

We have a friendly Discord chat you are welcomed to, where we talk about the game with advice, strategies etc. And also some general chat! (Mostly about geeky stuff like Pokemon) We also share some cool art! Like you see below! (Made by me)
If you like the sound of us, let me know!! :heart_eyes_cat:

4 Likes

We still need to fill 2 spots! Starting to take down 7* alphas consistently now! :smirk_cat:

1 Like

I sent you a private message

1 Like

Sorry I didn’t see it before! I replied! Let me know if you’re still interested in our clan :smile:

1 Like

Interested if you have a spot still. I’m at 5200+ and gaining. I’d love to find a guild that is active and taking down higher * dragons.

1 Like

Sent you a private message!

Hi I am only at 4978 but am consistently the highest scorer in my clan and looking for better rewards. Please let me know if you are still looking for someone and are willing to make an exception. Will likely push above 5k soon.

2 Likes

Hi, can you leave your ID here or send me a message?
So we can invite you in.

Id is coke81101#4889

Sent you a private message.

Update! A spot opened up so we’re looking for one more member! :smiley_cat:

1 Like

I was once part of this clan. Nice group of friendly relaxed players. When I left they were beating some 7*. Might be worth a look see for casual players.

We have another spot to fill after a member suddenly left!
If you want a chilled out clan, come join us! We are a friendly bunch of casual gamers! 5000+ would be ideal, but we can make exceptions if you are close. We are not far from taking down 8* alphas. :smirk_cat:
We only ask you hit the alpha as much as possible and let us know if can’t in Discord/game chat.
Let me know if you’re interested! :smile_cat:

2 Likes

Hey there! :smiley:
Are you still looking for another member? I recently hit 5000+ and I’m now looking for a friendly and active clan to progress on the alphas with! :muscle:

Hey! Sorry, but we’re full now! :crying_cat_face:
Hope you can find a great clan!