Ludia Forums

Put it back!

What the heck were you thinking rolling out this half baked update?
I just played 4 battles after 4 timed out.
I won 1 and got 1 trophy
I lost 3 and lost 135 trophies!

I’m done with battles until you fix this garbage!

9 Likes

So im not the only one who saw that/experienced that? Winning and only getting 5 trophies after losing 120?

At this rate, throw in some commons and just drop arenas

1 Like

I’m sorry about the issues with the Arena at the moment, @David_R. Our team is actively looking into them to try and find a fix. In the meantime, could you contact our support team here at support+forums@ludia.com with your support key so our team could try and make this right for you? Thanks!

the big question is what happens if we get a battle xy daily missions quest? :smiley:
Do you risk losing like 300 trophies because of this new and improved trophy system or …?

I had the same problem. Lost two battles and the usual amount of trophies. Won the third one and only got 1 trophy.

When daily missions say 12 battles, I take them exclusively from strike events and friendly battles wherever possible. I hated the arena before (I don’t dare go into it now with all the boots and timeouts) so this has always been my solution.

4 Likes

Umm… I on the other had, LOVE IT! I got 51 trophies, and then 52! 52!! Ludia I love you!! Haha! Lockdown’s pretty close! Although 5/7 battles I tried to do did time out… and every time I try to dart the game goes mad before crashing…
but give me those beautiful trophies!!

V1. 7 ist :face_vomiting::face_vomiting::face_vomiting:

4 Likes

I for one would be happy rolling back to 1.6. At least it ran.

Some people are lucky I guess. See you in Lockdown.

1 Like

I can’t wait! Thanks!

1 Like

I’ve lost 700+ trophy straight